Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oberstdorf Germany

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭istaunton

What sort of budget? Going next week for the second time!

Suppose i can go to about €400 for the 4 nights but that would be a more than i would like to pay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

istaunton wrote: »

Suppose i can go to about €400 for the 4 nights but that would be a more than i would like to pay

A nicer hotel will cost about that. You wont get anything like a typical modern hotel for less.

I stayed in the Weinklause last year traditional German family run guesthouse with bar and restaurant in a good location.

Search for accom on Oberstdorf.de a bit cumbersome but way more places to stay than on the usual websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭thebackbar

resurrecting this thread :) I'm heading over to Oberstdorf in a few weeks and I'm looking for some information, though I have to say that this thread has already answered most of my questions :)

* Has anyone taken private ski lessons at Oberstderf ? How much do they cost ? Can you recommend someone ?
    * We’re going after Christmas can anyone recommend what to do on new years eve there ?
    * Any other recommendations you might have re Oberstderf ?

Thanks !

Advertisement