Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Gammon Steaks / Roast

Options
  • 10-02-2020 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get Quorn Gammon Steaks or even the Quorn Gammon Roast?

I used to be able to buy the steaks in Dunnes or Tesco but I haven't seen them in ages. Then a few months ago they did a Quorn Gammon Roast which I used to buy and slice up but I can't find that anywhere now either.

The closest thing that I can find now is the Quorn sliced ham but it is not the same.

If it has been discontinued or something like that then does anybody know a similar alternative?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Lazy Bhoy wrote: »
    Does anybody know where I can get Quorn Gammon Steaks or even the Quorn Gammon Roast?

I used to be able to buy the steaks in Dunnes or Tesco but I haven't seen them in ages. Then a few months ago they did a Quorn Gammon Roast which I used to buy and slice up but I can't find that anywhere now either.

The closest thing that I can find now is the Quorn sliced ham but it is not the same.

If it has been discontinued or something like that then does anybody know a similar alternative?
    Dunno where you're based but I picked up the roasts in Evergreen in Galway last month...

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Dunno where you're based but I picked up the roasts in Evergreen in Galway last month...

Sorry, I should have mentioned in my original post that I am based in Dublin.

It's nice to know that they have not been discontinued though and maybe it's just down to my local stores no longer stocking them anymore.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

White Clover, just no. Look at the forum you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Lazy Bhoy wrote: »
    Sorry, I should have mentioned in my original post that I am based in Dublin.

It's nice to know that they have not been discontinued though and maybe it's just down to my local stores no longer stocking them anymore.

If you go onto the dunnes website, then into the online chat they can tell you if the products are discontinued or not, and if not arrange to order them to your local store.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

JustMe,K wrote: »
    If you go onto the dunnes website, then into the online chat they can tell you if the products are discontinued or not, and if not arrange to order them to your local store.

That's a great idea. I didn't realize that I could do that.

I will give that a go so. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement