Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blanch Wheelies St Francis Hospice Cycle, 16th Sept

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭purple cow

Great sportive. Have done it the last couple of years.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tikkamark

This sounds like a great spin,any idea is there food stops do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

tikkamark wrote: »
    This sounds like a great spin,any idea is there food stops do you know?

There's generally one at Skryne, outside the pub that featured in a Guinness ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,815 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Tonnes of food at it too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Did it once. Knew noone. Had a great day. I'm not remotely confident in group cycling generally, but all on that day were great and patient. Completely blew up on the return leg as I misheard them and ended up with the fast group.

Straw hall does a fine pint too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭purple cow

Weepsie wrote: »
    Did it once. Knew noone. Had a great day. I'm not remotely confident in group cycling generally, but all on that day were great and patient. Completely blew up on the return leg as I misheard them and ended up with the fast group.

Straw hall does a fine pint too.

:) Think there's a bit of tradition of some lads hammering it back after the food stop

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭strmin

Fairly flat. Should be nice fast spin. I'm in.

Advertisement