Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whats your injury Palmares

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Ouch, how did you do two shoulders at the same time??

Coming downhill on a narrow bohereen I met a car with trailer coming the other way on a corner with no room to pass or ditch. I slammed on the brakes, over the bars into the car at speed and bounced back into the road. Nine weeks later still pretty sore but improving, managed a measly 15k at lunch but hope to be getting back to normal for the properly crap weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭monkeyslayer

Nine weeks isn't any time at all, take your time
    smacl wrote: »
    Coming downhill on a narrow bohereen I met a car with trailer coming the other way on a corner with no room to pass or ditch. I slammed on the brakes, over the bars into the car at speed and bounced back into the road. Nine weeks later still pretty sore but improving, managed a measly 15k at lunch but hope to be getting back to normal for the properly crap weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

bang my fingers off the wheel when taking the track pump off the nozzle(every time)

Advertisement