Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This day four years ago...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Good times, And fück you Karen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Mr E wrote: »
    This day 4 years ago was our first look.
    Oh Karen. :p

Relive the original trailer feedback from this post onwards.

My children called it the "Ha Ha Yeah" for a few years, which is a perfectly good name for a Nintendo console. I may have watched this a few times. For Karen.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,858 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah Karen. She was ahead of her time. They said people wouldn't do that yet we now know otherwise.
    Well maybe not rooftop parties

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Ah Karen. She was ahead of her time. They said people wouldn't do that yet we now know otherwise.
    Well maybe not rooftop parties

My Switch must have been broken because I did not have the bump in the quality of my social calendar, despite the assurances of Nintendo and their Switch campaign.

Can you see any parties from your place that would invite you?

• Advertisement

Can you see any parties from your place that would invite you?

No, no I can't...
    But I can hear them... or could hear them...
    Probably playing Switch in ICU now...
    All Karen's fault...

Poor Karen. Does she also ask to speak to managers? Or was she just unfortunate enough to be stuck with the name before it had that negative connection?

Poor Karen. Does she also ask to speak to managers? Or was she just unfortunate enough to be stuck with the name before it had that negative connection?

This appears to be the latter, a "Party Karen" as opposed to former, the common or garden "I'd like to register a complaint Karen".

Advertisement