Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

I like him as a comedian but I get the impression Jerry Seinfeld is a monumental bellend, and as other posters have pointed out he does have a very punchable face.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

mikemac2 wrote: »
    Tobey Maguire

I don't know how he gets work never mind how he holds a position as an A lister

Have you just woken up from a coma?
    He hasn’t acted in anything in over 5 years.

But yeah, I think most people who’ve worked with him think he’s an asshole too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I like him as a comedian but I get the impression Jerry Seinfeld is a monumental bellend, and as other posters have pointed out he does have a very punchable face.

When he was on Seinfeld, he dated an underage girl. She was like 17 at the time. He was 35 or something.
    Effects wrote: »
    Have you just woken up from a coma?
    He hasn’t acted in anything in over 5 years.

But yeah, I think most people who’ve worked with him think he’s an asshole too.

He was that 'try to milk more money out of the studio' kind of actor. But they always found alternatives.
    After Spider-man 3 he was done, tbh.

He was in Boss Baby. Voice acting, but still mostly a producer now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Michael Darragh Mc Cauley.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Michael Darragh Mc Cauley.

Nothing inexplicable about that, dude. Has a face you’d never get tired of boxing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 727 ✭✭✭InTheShadows

Dead - Mohammed Ali

Alive - Mark Zuckerberg

• Registered Users Posts: 44 eurozonelady

That Karl bloke who does operation transformation . He's a personal trainer... every time i read the paper online i have to scroll quickly past his face and not look at him directly. He seems smarmy or too smug. Awful could be a lovely fella, no idea! So irrational..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Nothing inexplicable about that, dude. Has a face you’d never get tired of boxing.

I thought it was his hair that really “irked” all you country people.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

I thought it was his hair that really “irked” all you country people.

It's inexplicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

Ryle Nugent. Smarmy git

• Advertisement

There's a new guy presents the weather, Stephen Daly, I think his name is.
    Can't put my finger on it, but he annoys. I think it's his deadpan delivery or something.

Someone said Lewis Capaldi... and he's another strange one. I can't decide if it's cos his singing voice sounds the same as so many others.
    Or if he's over promoted to hell... no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭JustJoe7240

There's a new guy presents the weather, Stephen Daly, I think his name is.
    Can't put my finger on it, but he annoys. I think it's his deadpan delivery or something.

Someone said Lewis Capaldi... and he's another strange one. I can't decide if it's cos his singing voice sounds the same as so many others.
    Or if he's over promoted to hell... no idea.

Can you give an example of someone Lewis Capaldi sounds like? I can’t think of one person

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Eoghan McDermott.

Smug, talentless and tried to get Fairytale of New York banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Loughc wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott.

Smug, talentless and tried to get Fairytale of New York banned.

That was as much to do with him self promoting as anything else, I thought. Still an annoying idiot though.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Whatever asshat gave me the beginnings of a cold

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Can you give an example of someone Lewis Capaldi sounds like? I can’t think of one person

He kind of sounds like James Arthur for one.

Loads of singers today have a singing voice and accent that sounds nothing like their speaking voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I cant stand the husband of rylan. Think hes called Dan neal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Ryan Turbidity, what a pretentious twat

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aivilo

Anna Geary
    Catherine Fulvio
    Brian Ormond
    Stephanie preissner
    Most of the bloggers but especially FacesbyGrace

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭BillieT

Brian Dobson

• Advertisement

Loads of singers today have a singing voice and accent that sounds nothing like their speaking voice.

Also the lead(?) singer of Walking of Cars. I don't know if they alternate, but James Arthur, Capaldi, and Walking on Cars sound very similar.

I know folks will pull the 'Begrudergy' (typo intentional) line with me-cos WoC are Irish. But it can't just be me, can it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,560 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Whom Dermot Kennedy also sounds like.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

aivilo wrote: »
    Most of the bloggers but especially FacesbyGrace

Plus a million! :D :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Whatever asshat gave me the beginnings of a cold

Me too

One of them constantly needing to sneeze but not being able to and your eyes pi!s water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Loughc wrote: »
    Plus a million! :D :pac:

Oh dear God yes! Is she still sitting on her mother's brown couch?

Whom Dermot Kennedy also sounds like.

JEsus-I've heard that song on the radio and thought it was Capalid. Too many of these 'we all sound alike' singers at the moment.

Kesha and Lady Gaga were the same. You'd hear either one on the radio and wonder who you were listening to.

God, even JAmes Blunt, JAmes freaking Blunt, sounded different to other artists at the time.And had more longevity too. (Mostly collabs in the last few years).

• Registered Users Posts: 31,976 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

JEsus-I've heard that song on the radio and thought it was Capalid. Too many of these 'we all sound alike' singers at the moment.

Kesha and Lady Gaga were the same. You'd hear either one on the radio and wonder who you were listening to.

God, even JAmes Blunt, JAmes freaking Blunt, sounded different to other artists at the time.And had more longevity too. (Mostly collabs in the last few years).
    James Blunt I actually like him...his songs are terrible but he is great craic on twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

When he was on Seinfeld, he dated an underage girl. She was like 17 at the time. He was 35 or something.

He was 38. And he met her when she was in her school uniform in the park.

gmisk wrote: »
    James Blunt I actually like him...his songs are terrible but he is great craic on twitter.

He did a few collaborations with other artists. Not that bad.
    Was seen as a one hit wonder for a while, but pulled himself out of that. Fair play to the guy-didn't get up his own butt, just kept going.

Probably fun to work with as well- so even if he doesn't sing music, he can always write tracks for other people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I was hated the red headed guy from Simply red, he's so annoying and I dont know why. He looks insane these days, like he's had too much plastic surgery.
    Also, Robbie Williams, he's an absolute twat and he cant even sing.

Advertisement