Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

€€€ Champix €€€

Options
  • 19-01-2009 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Just wondering how much a course of Champix costs??

Thanks!

Comments

You'll be eligible for the drug payment scheme so max 90 euro or so a month. So cheaper than 10 cigs a day...

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Poutbutton

Hiya
    I bought it 2 weeks ago in dublin, it should have cost €125 but the pharmacist set me up on the drug payment scheme so I only had to pay €100. No form filling or anything, they do it all for you. You will need your PPS number though.
    You get a repeat prescription for 3 months so it will cost €300 if you take the complete course. Some people dont seem to use the full course, some cut down the dose in the first or second month as they dont need the full whack, the experience is different for each individual. Champix is recommended for three months though. Doc visit on top of that was €55 so it was an expensive week but so worth it. I started a thread on Champix if you need to know any more go to that and have a look see. :D

Advertisement