Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.1.2011 finally the day has arrived...

Options
  • 02-01-2011 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Day one.
    No matter how or what, did I understand or not was Allen Carr right, Joel Splitzer, fred bloggs it has been a f'king nightmare today..................
    All that said, by feck I/We still have not caved in and I/We found some way to smoke, but if you came here right now I/We would rip your f'ing body to shred's to get a f'ing Ciggy!!!!!!!!!!!
    The ranting's of an ADDICT, who is trying to recover.....

Day Two...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 123beguiled

Second day today, woke up ok ,slept through no nasty tossing or turninin bed, first attack came around 10.00 am knew it was too good to last man it was a big one.
    Since then have had around 5-6 bangs but resisted making sure that my goal is strong and true.
    Allen Carr is helping but i must be missing something as it does not look that easy but I must win this time...

Day THREE...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dalan

123B - stick on in there!!!!

There 's a thread with loads of fresh withdrawal symptom sufferers: - "Post for everyone who QUIT evil fags" - see you there?

Advertisement