Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey stores continued

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Ordered on the 19th and no movement at all. It all depends on what you order.

I ordered a kit, a basketball kit and a cycling kit so might not be as easy to get them all together.

Yeah, wud say it definitely depends on items ordered. Ive ordered some NFL stuff in the past from sandy and that used to take longer than regular football stuff

Edit: Shoot order actually got here today after all that. Very quick.

Got a few retro items. Utd track top, Dortmund 90s shirt, Baggio Italia 90 and Juve 'Ariston' shirt. I'd recommend all items except the Juve shirt, that's way off- sponsor too big and Rossi name patch very plasticy. First three items are class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭raddo

The Mulk wrote: »
    Did you have to pay extra for DHL, or is the free DHL for orders over €80/90 still applicable?
    Yeah, I had to pay extra for DHL cause I was only getting 3 kids kits.
    Think it was around $15

but1er wrote: »
    what you order?
    Barca Home, Liverpool Home and PSG Home kids kits all great quality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Ordered on the 19th and no movement at all. It all depends on what you order.

I ordered a kit, a basketball kit and a cycling kit so might not be as easy to get them all together.

I ordered an Ireland and Argentina jersey from Sandy on the 22nd with no movement as of yet. She said it will make 20 to 30 days to arrive even after the €20 DHL fee.

Got a few retro items. Utd track top, Dortmund 90s shirt, Baggio Italia 90 and Juve 'Ariston' shirt. I'd recommend all items except the Juve shirt, that's way off- sponsor too big and Rossi name patch very plasticy. First three items are class.

Any chance of posting a pic of the Utd track top? Thinking of getting one

• Advertisement

raddo wrote: »
    Any chance of posting a pic of the Utd track top? Thinking of getting one

Hope this works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭The Mulk

Hope this works

I'm not a Man Utd fan, but that looks class!

I love the retro Addidas stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭Sono

Ireland green jersey from USA 94 still available lads if anyone interested size large(bit too big for me) €20 what I paid for it. Based in north Dublin for collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Bloc Party!

Hey all,

I’ve placed an order on shoot jerseys For the first time Yesterday morning but still waiting to get the payment link? Does It usually take this long to get it does anyone know? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭givyjoe

Hey all,

I’ve placed an order on shoot jerseys For the first time Yesterday morning but still waiting to get the payment link? Does It usually take this long to get it does anyone know? Thanks

Don't think she works at the weekend. I'm sure youll hear back tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Bloc Party!

givyjoe wrote: »
    Don't think she works at the weekend. I'm sure youll hear back tomorrow

Thanks for your reply.

Placed another order with shoot on Tuesday via DHL so will post when they arrive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

My order came but only getting around to this now. Jerseys all spot on very happy. The white predators also are good. Fairly good copy’s but I got a 9 and they are a little tight. More like an 8.5/8 I’ll have to wear them for a few hours and see if I can keep them or sell them on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭franglan

My order came but only getting around to this now. Jerseys all spot on very happy. The white predators also are good. Fairly good copy’s but I got a 9 and they are a little tight. More like an 8.5/8 I’ll have to wear them for a few hours and see if I can keep them or sell them on

Any chance of a few boot pics. Gaa championship in August, will need the white retro preds!

how do the boots from shoot compare?

are they actually usable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Probably mentioned here countless times before...but why in the name of jaysis do these sellers make the Ireland jerseys with sponsors on?! They’d sell multiples more without sponsors.

Nunu wrote: »
    Probably mentioned here countless times before...but why in the name of jaysis do these sellers make the Ireland jerseys with sponsors on?! They’d sell multiples more without sponsors.

The shamrock is off too, simple thing to fix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

The shamrock is off too, simple thing to fix

Yes, that really bugs me too. Saw Paul McGrath auctioning one of these knock offs, that someone sent him, for charity. Think he got over €500?! I hope the buyer knew what he was getting😂

Pictures attached of the white predators. I’ll be selling as they more like an 8 then a 9 I won’t be able to use them

Second one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Does anyone know where I can get an adults Liverpool jersey with the world champion badge for a reasonable price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Lads Is there anywhere online I can buy an authentic United Pink kit from last season? I would buy it off sandy but the wait is too long.

Second one

Any chance of a PM to the link for the preds please? Can't find them on shoot.

franglan wrote: »
    Any chance of a PM to the link for the preds please? Can't find them on shoot.

Send them a message and they send you a link then

what is the quality of the footwear like?

I mean a fake jersey is grand but if a shoe falls apart after 3 hours or is sh1t to shoot with, or your ankle is done in in a tackle what is the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Hey all. Sorry to sicken you all by posting the same question for the 15,000th time but it's hard to judge based on old posts.

Where is the best place to buy football jerseys these days? Ideally for European leagues. I'd love to find a St Pauli jersey but generally, just good quality jerseys.

If someone could PM me some links of hugely appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,681 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Hey all. Sorry to sicken you all by posting the same question for the 15,000th time but it's hard to judge based on old posts.

Where is the best place to buy football jerseys these days? Ideally for European leagues. I'd love to find a St Pauli jersey but generally, just good quality jerseys.

If someone could PM me some links of hugely appreciate it.

I find shootJerseys.cc very good, read the last couple of pages of the thread and you might find some useful info

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I find shootJerseys.cc very good, read the last couple of pages of the thread and you might find some useful info

Thanks. Was having a look through but, for example, I'm not sure of references to specific sellers.

Order placed 3rd June with shoot, just received text from
    DHL to say I will have the package by Wednesday, much improved wait time on previous order.

• Advertisement

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Thanks. Was having a look through but, for example, I'm not sure of references to specific sellers.

The other main seller is sandy who can be contacted by WhatsApp I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Redo91

Anyone buy from https://www.robedikappa.com before? Saw it mentioned on twitter last week. Good deals on jerseys now but still not dirt cheap so just wondering are they knock-offs or legit jerseys? Thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 138 ✭✭Stephen A Smith

Nike have a 60% sale on jerseys on their site now. Seems to be just Spurs, Chelsea, Barcelona, Inter, RB Leipzig, Galatasaey, Internacional & Outh Africa jerseys though.

Reduced to €36

Sono wrote: »
    Order placed 3rd June with shoot, just received text from
    DHL to say I will have the package by Wednesday, much improved wait time on previous order.

Just got notification to say this will be delivered today, excellent turn around time in fairness.

Looking to order new Ajax away jersey from shootjerseys.cc - only option for delivery is 17 dollars for delivery and they aren't taking credit card payment? Is this correct and when did this happen? I've previously ordered from them with free delivery and payment through card.

Looking to order new Ajax away jersey from shootjerseys.cc - only option for delivery is 17 dollars for delivery and they aren't taking credit card payment? Is this correct and when did this happen? I've previously ordered from them with free delivery and payment through card.

Last time I ordered I had to spend 80usd for free dhl delivery
    I think delivery has changed since covid19, can you use PayPal for payment ? That’s how I’ve always paid anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭jem

OmegaGene wrote: »
    New arsenal kit on online with shoot If anyone is looking, should be here for July

http://m.shootjerseys.cc/Arsenal-c21594.html

Anyone else geting norton blocking this site as a dangerous webpage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Ordered a top 2 days ago, Sandy advised that with free delivery that I would have to allow 1 - 2 months for arrival.

Anyone care to update as to how long their free delivery shirts are taking to arrive?

Ordered couple of days ago and free delivery option was still there for me, plus the $18 DHL one I think.

Last couple of years I have ordered its always been that order now, they message you back with a paypal link later setup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

NIMAN wrote: »
    Ordered couple of days ago and free delivery option was still there for me, plus the $18 DHL one I think.

Last couple of years I have ordered its always been that order now, they message you back with a paypal link later setup.

Lads let me know when you get it, wanna see the quality

Got on to Vivian in shoot, they only support DHL to Ireland now. According to our Vivian "the logistics company informed us that E-packet free standard shipping has been suspended". Not sure when logistics will return to normal. Still free shipping to UK but will take "around 2 months".

• Advertisement

Got on to Vivian in shoot, they only support DHL to Ireland now. According to our Vivian "the logistics company informed us that E-packet free standard shipping has been suspended". Not sure when logistics will return to normal. Still free shipping to UK but will take "around 2 months".

Not sure that its actually correct, they've just stopped using it as its so slow. I've ordered stuff on DH Gate via epacket, took 2 months, but did arrive. DHL times seem to have improved. I think Shoot and Sandy use some third party to organise/manage all of their shipments, they don't deal with DHL etc directly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

ordered through shoot on the 11th. Got a DHL tracking number on wednesday, package still hasnt been picked up :(

ordered through shoot on the 11th. Got a DHL tracking number on wednesday, package still hasnt been picked up :(

When a dhl tracking number had been added it just means they have booked and paid for the shipping online, my last one took 10 days to actually register as being collected and on the way

From my recent orders, its only 2-3 days til arrival once it is actually picked up.

givyjoe wrote: »
    From my recent orders, its only 2-3 days til arrival once it is actually picked up.

same here

Ordered a top 2 days ago, Sandy advised that with free delivery that I would have to allow 1 - 2 months for arrival.

Anyone care to update as to how long their free delivery shirts are taking to arrive?

I can confirm this is the case, not worth it imo

Sono wrote: »
    I can confirm this is the case, not worth it imo

Well, too late now. Its an NI address, thats probably why I was allowed to select free shipping.

I'll see how long it takes.

Re: the $18 DHL cost,is that 18 per shirt or per parcel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Well, too late now. Its an NI address, thats probably why I was allowed to select free shipping.

I'll see how long it takes.

Re: the $18 DHL cost,is that 18 per shirt or per parcel?

per delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Has Sandy stopped doing the NFL and NBA hoodies and tops etc..?

Cannot find them at all on her site, maybe she has a new link?

Anyone got an update on average waiting time if you select FREE SHIPPING?

• Advertisement
Advertisement