Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Leak

Options
  • 01-06-2020 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi,

Circa twelve months an official from our local council drove into our drive way to say that there was a water leak on our property. They said the meter is constantly humming which indicates a leak. At the time I signed a sheet to grant them authority to fix the leak.

However i have heard nothing about the matter since.

The meter is constantly humming, and there is water surrounding the meter when i take the lid off it.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi thebackbar,
    thebackbar wrote: »
    Hi,

Circa twelve months an official from our local council drove into our drive way to say that there was a water leak on our property. They said the meter is constantly humming which indicates a leak. At the time I signed a sheet to grant them authority to fix the leak.

However i have heard nothing about the matter since.

The meter is constantly humming, and there is water surrounding the meter when i take the lid off it.
    Sorry to hear this and thanks for getting in touch.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address (including County & Eircode); and
    - Your contact number.

Thanks,
    Niamh

Advertisement