Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Amazon display when no free delivery to Ireland?

Options
  • 17-09-2020 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

I am in the middle of a large Amazon order, and as I expected although I have only selected items that qualify for free delivery, I am being asked to pay up to £7.50 for some of the items.

Is there a way to make it obvious when I am looking at something which I will incur these extra charges, or perhaps it is already displayed but I am not looking in the right place?

There is an option in the Amazon search results on the left hand side to show just items eligible for international shipping but I am not sure if this is the best approach. I use ParcelMotel regularly when I have to, and sometimes if it works out the best value I just pay the extra Amazon delivery fee.

Advertisement