Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing: New Horizons - The Catalogue Express!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

tbahh wrote: »
    Vending machine is black and springy ride-on is dark brown, unfortunately. That's very nice of you but 5000 Nook Miles is a lot. I think you said you liked my blue lighthous ages ago, I could order one if you haven't got it?

Oo only if its same value or less. I've the monster ordered for you but dont feel the need to send anything. Am honestly happy to help!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Oo only if its same value or less. I've the monster ordered for you but dont feel the need to send anything. Am honestly happy to help!

Thanks so much for that, and it's really no bother for me. I'll order it and send it on tomorrow! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

Dingleberry - thank you, any idea of body colour? Had a look online and 3 of them have green saddles!!

Pretty sure it's off-white / cream body and neon green saddle. Can't remember the colour of the tail and maine, I'll check & order later on - do you only want 1 or how many?

Pretty sure it's off-white / cream body and neon green saddle. Can't remember the colour of the tail and maine, I'll check & order later on - do you only want 1 or how many?

Thanks so much but I think that's one of the ones I have. I now just need the colourful ones: pink, red and yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Anyone have the hula dancer or coconut juice?

Edit: or a gong? :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

And if anyone able to order a springy ride on in a colour other than black, brown and white, I will pay in nmt and be forever grateful!!

I have the black and white springy ride (zebra) on if it is any use?

RedRochey wrote: »

I have a gong if you want to catalogue it, it'll be late tomorrow evening before I am back on though.

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have the black and white springy ride (zebra) on if it is any use?

Thanks so much but I got him yesterday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »

I don’t think hula dancer or coconut juice are cataloguable (if that’s a word). Hula is given by Gulliver and coconut juice is a recipe

ISO Mama Panda to complete the family and make a small panda sanctuary area!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

ISO Mama Panda to complete the family and make a small panda sanctuary area!!

Sent you one!

Sent you one!

O thank you so much. Do you need anything??

O thank you so much. Do you need anything??

not at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,459 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Would love to visit someone with good catalogueable stuff.
    My island is coming along, but I needs lots more furniture (indoor and outdoor).

The dripfeed of stuff from DIY and Nooks Cranny is so slow.

Can anyone help me out?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have a gong if you want to catalogue it, it'll be late tomorrow evening before I am back on though.

i could have sworn a gong is craftable only. is it not

I have a gong that I got from a balloon!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Mr E wrote: »
    Would love to visit someone with good catalogueable stuff.
    My island is coming along, but I needs lots more furniture (indoor and outdoor).

The dripfeed of stuff from DIY and Nooks Cranny is so slow.

Can anyone help me out?

Need anything from here?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Star Lord wrote: »
    Need anything from here?

good lord

I got most of that stuff from you already, Damo. The jukebox is cool though, don't have that. Maybe the wallpaper too? Can that be catalogued?

I got most of that stuff from you already, Damo. The jukebox is cool though, don't have that. Maybe the wallpaper too? Can that be catalogued?

https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24/catalog

That's all the stuff in my catalog. Some bits might have to be ordered but let me know if there's anything you're after.

• Advertisement

https://nook.exchange/u/Titch24/catalog

That's all the stuff in my catalog. Some bits might have to be ordered but let me know if there's anything you're after.

Holy crude you've tons of awesome bits!! Must make a list of mine n we can swap bits! I'd love the blue climbing wall and beach towel. Did you make a wishlist too or just a catalogue one??

My God... that's a lot of stuff.

I'm trying to build an outdoor restaurant plaza so I'd love:

Table with Cloth
    Table Setting (B&W)
    Iron Garden Chair

I can see that I have Wind Turbines, Solar Panels and a Server that are not on your catalogue.

Holy crude you've tons of awesome bits!! Must make a list of mine n we can swap bits! I'd love the blue climbing wall and beach towel. Did you make a wishlist too or just a catalogue one??

There's a wishlist there too, which is pretty much anything that's not in my catalogue, although there's a few bits I haven't got yet. Found a spreadsheet online which contains all colour combos for all non- craftable or nook mile items in game up until June. Pretty cool.

My God... that's a lot of stuff.

I'm trying to build an outdoor restaurant plaza so I'd love:

Table with Cloth
    Table Setting (B&W)
    Iron Garden Chair

I can see that I have Wind Turbines, Solar Panels and a Server that are not on your catalogue.

Ooh I'd love to catalog those! I have a table with cloth in storage you could catalog this evening if you like, and I can order you a table setting tomorrow. Iron garden chair is a DIY but I could craft you some if you like.

Are you around now? Give me a few minutes to bring them down to the airport and I'll give you a dodo code.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The wallpaper is a Celeste recipe I'm afraid, as is the floor!

Are you around now? Give me a few minutes to bring them down to the airport and I'll give you a dodo code.

I'll be around all evening!

Cataloged my items and wishlist on Nook Exchange there too. Same username! Must do the diys next...

Thanks for the jukebox, Damo. :)

• Advertisement

Star Lord wrote: »
    The wallpaper is a Celeste recipe I'm afraid, as is the floor!

I just realised that I've never seen Celeste on my island.
    I just looked up what she looks like. Nope. I've never seen her.

Advertisement