Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POCO X3 6GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage Xiaomi UK - £179/209

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Anyone know with the X3, can you use Sim 1 for calls and Sim 2 /microsd slot for data or vice versa?

Yeah, can do on the Note 9 Pro anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭fdevine

Anyone know with the X3, can you use Sim 1 for calls and Sim 2 /microsd slot for data or vice versa?

Both my Xiaomi phone have that facility so expect this one is the same

SIM management setting has toggles for calls, texts & data IIRC

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

The micro sd card will only fit in one place, so while you can have a sim and a sd card, they're not interchangeable. Sim shows as being in slot 2 with the sd card in slot 1.

MIUI isn't bad. I use a third party launcher, but the poco launcher is pretty good now. Google discoverer integrated into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭ooter

Can anyone recommend a good sd card for this phone or does it really matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

just got an email....dispatched!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

MiUi is decent once you disable the ads (needs to be done in 2-3 places ) and uninstall all the junk game apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

ooter wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good sd card for this phone or does it really matter?

Go with a SanDisk never let me down tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

just got an email....dispatched!!!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,947 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Delivered at parcel wizard today...France-Belgium-England-NI

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Looks to be a 60Hz panel driven to 120Hz, not a real 120Hz. Pass.

• Advertisement

What do you mean by that? Does the display not refresh 120 times per second?

What do you mean by that? Does the display not refresh 120 times per second?

Ha ha...it has to go up from 60 to reach 120 hz..any proof before people claim its fake 120 hz display ! reviewers dont lie

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭scottigael

Ready to collect at my parcel motel locker, that was quick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

delivered by dhl to my motel too

TECH10 gives £10 off if anyone wants to order !!

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

Coupon is out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,697 ✭✭✭horse7

Have they slowed down dispatching phones now, I ordered on 27th November and hasn't dispatched yet, sent support an email yesterday but no reply. Has anyone got a phone number for them, I tried the 1800 , can't get through, maybe I should try 0044 1800.

Advertisement