Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh snap, I didn't realise he was an MLS player too!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Boi that Ibra link is going to be unreal. El tornado crosses at every chance I get

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Just did the Mid Icon SBC. Got Vieira. Absolutely delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wong wrote: »
    Just did the Mid Icon SBC. Got Vieira. Absolutely delighted!

Class!! Fair play.

Tempted to try one now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did one, got Raul.

The Optimus prime icons are so far out of reach I said why bother keeping cards. Even cards like William are ridiculously expensive for what they are.

**** it lads, you’ve convinced me too. Going to do one when I’m home... I’ll make back the 300k or so it’ll cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

**** it lads, you’ve convinced me too. Going to do one when I’m home... I’ll make back the 300k or so it’ll cost.

Did two, YerManDez (Hernandez) and Larsson, settle petal, game of chance!

Liamalone wrote: »

Did two, YerManDez (Hernandez) and Larsson, settle petal, game of chance!

I’m halfway through competing it anyways; might as well follow through :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Liamalone

I’m halfway through competing it anyways; might as well follow through :pac:

I hear ya, I'd be tempted to chance another if I was at home :)

• Advertisement

Bergkamp in it.... not the worst tbf. Thought it was a big boy Cruyff or Gullit, but I’ll takenit.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Stoichkov for me. Sickened with that as I don’t have a right winger to put him into a wide formation, had to put him up front and change him to LF and settle on 6 chem because there are no Bulgarian managers in the game. :(

martyos121 wrote: »
    Stoichkov for me. Sickened with that as I don’t have a right winger to put him into a wide formation, had to put him up front and change him to LF and settle on 6 chem because there are no Bulgarian managers in the game. :(

You can get an ‘icon’ league for your manager or would that mess up chemistry on others players?

Finally got to open my player picks from last weekend, got gold 2 so had 2 picks from 4 players,

Highest rated player from the 8 was the 82 rated Ukrainian keeper!!
    Wasn’t expecting hazard but come on haha

Glad I didn’t enter this weekend as the objectives are good, at least I know I’m getting 2 x 89 rated players and an 87 if I get time.

Have 8 of the serie a wins now and brought on a German to score in 5 of them so have the Boateng one half complete too.

Carniball Emre Can very handy for this as covers both serie a and Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You can get an ‘icon’ league for your manager or would that mess up chemistry on others players?

Didn’t know that, all my players have loyalty now and there are no red links left anywhere in the team, so that should work nicely. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

That's my team attached, on the bench I have FUT B'day Alaba, FS Davies, RTTF Rebic, OTW Witsel, POTM Brandt, Futmas Boateng, Flashback Esswein, Headliners Sommer and a few others as reserves

Did the Icon SBC, and got Gattuso, is he any good? Maybe il use him when holding onto a lead coming off the bench

Played weekend league last night, was terrible, couldn't get a hold of the ball, played a few this morning, got Silver 1

Does our Division in Rivals play any part in who we play in WL? Some of the teams I was up against were redic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I remember them from last yer, but haven't seen a single one in fifa 19.

Are you sure they are still out there?

wonski wrote: »
    I remember them from last yer, but haven't seen a single one in fifa 19.

Are you sure they are still out there?

Ah crap you’re probably right, it was fifa 18 I had them in, I just assumed they were in this one too.

martyos121 wrote: »

I was wrong on the icon league, post up your team and best subs, I’m sure there must be a way you can start him and switch formation in game to get him up front then.

Finally reached the end of my unassigned players, it was a nuisance at times but very profitable since start of carniball promo.

101 packs to open now tonight.

• Advertisement

14-11, which I’m happy with considering I started 3-7.

Switched to a 4-1-2-1-2 and decided to pop Lukaku up front to sate my United team desire.

Fb Nani is very affordable, just 84 and 85 teams needed, no IF’s

Wait until after the mid icon sbc is over if you need to buy players as all very high because of that.

29 sales that cycle, all my United players flying out the door, lol.

Back up to 800k, which means I've made back all the coin cost of Blanc since I've done him now. Birthday has been awesome for trading.

Jumping on that Nani, 180k according to Futbin and will probs drop to 150k at least after birthday prices have calmed down

Finally reached the end of my unassigned players, it was a nuisance at times but very profitable since start of carniball promo.

101 packs to open now tonight.

1 fut birthday player from the packs, and the worst one, Jordan lukaku :D

Ah no, did ok, got modric, Buffon, mane, loads of 85’s, 10 totw players including 85 glik 4 times.

Was doing the Maldini sbc as I was getting them as some were untradeable.

Have 8 parts of it completed including the 89 rated squad, I’ll finish it during the week, just wrecked looked at that fifa screen so long (was firing duplicates back into the player pick sbc)

Oh and for my icon loan packs I got R9 and and moments Eusebio, looking forward to using them in wl and having the f**ker quit on tip off and using up 1 of my games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Does anyone know if the 1600 fifa points promo for buying plus for a year?

Mine is to expire tomorrow so disabled auto renew just in case.

Can't find any info, but it was always kind of obscured...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Nanis card is actually very underwhelming. Won't bother doing it as already have much better cards in the club. Might throw the cards into another icon SBC later in the week of nothing comes out.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Nanis card is actually very underwhelming. Won't bother doing it as already have much better cards in the club. Might throw the cards into another icon SBC later in the week of nothing comes out.

Yeah, literally the only motivation I have for doing it is that he slots perfectly into a "Man United" team, especially thanks to the fact he links in with Ibrahimovic. I couldn't see myself using him that much, but I regretted not doing Rooney for the United team, so will probably do Nani.

If you weren't a United fan, or a fan of Nani himself, it's not a massively great card.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Who do people think will get POTM? Vardy looks favourite, 4 goals and a assit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Yeah, literally the only motivation I have for doing it is that he slots perfectly into a "Man United" team, especially thanks to the fact he links in with Ibrahimovic. I couldn't see myself using him that much, but I regretted not doing Rooney for the United team, so will probably do Nani.

If you weren't a United fan, or a fan of Nani himself, it's not a massively great card.

If he was right wing he would be excellent I'd use him no bother for a couple weeks until I buy back a decent team he would link to loads but I already have 89 nerves for left I packed him in the mid icon pack and I have future star kluivert and Anderson so loads options but none for right wing.

Advertisement