Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

http://macbruhes.ninja-x.jp/photos/8pcs%20-%20book/MAC%20Complete%20Professional%20Set%20of%208%20Make-Up%20Brushes%20for%20face.jpg

Got this in the post this morning :D I finally invested in some decent make up brushes. Heading back to college next week so been investing in some decent make up and brushes, make the morning routine all that little easier. and i figure high quality products is bount to lead to less spots and blemishes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 diamond_girlxx

This thread is for recent purchases. If you want to sell clothes, please use our sister website, adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    and i figure high quality products is bount to lead to less spots and blemishes.

Make sure you clean them about once a week with baby shampoo (or another mild shampoo) and warm water. That will lessen the chances of a breakout! The quality of the products will not lessen the chances of spots! It's the cleanliness of the brushes! :) How much did that little pack cost you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Make sure you clean them about once a week with baby shampoo (or another mild shampoo) and warm water. That will lessen the chances of a breakout! The quality of the products will not lessen the chances of spots! It's the cleanliness of the brushes! :) How much did that little pack cost you?

39.99 incl delivery which i think is good for Mac brushes...i've seen single mac brushes for that! Yeah I always wash my brushes with Johnsons sensitive baby shampoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    39.99 incl delivery which i think is good for Mac brushes...i've seen single mac brushes for that! Yeah I always wash my brushes with Johnsons sensitive baby shampoo.
    Not to burst your bubble but its impossible to get genuine Mac brushes for that price - they are more than likely counterfeit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

127046.jpegOrdered this paul smith 'northern lights tshirt from asos today'.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Just a little trip to Evans today... I needed new jeans!

34S04EDNM_thumb.jpg

16R09HGRN_thumb.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

The_Joker. wrote: »
    Ordered this paul smith 'northern lights tshirt from asos today'.
    With this retro shirt I think Smith is making a comment on the '3 wolves best t-shirt in the world' meme.
    Not for me but hey, very little out there is to my tastes. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Joker.

127091.jpeg
    OldGoat wrote: »
    With this retro shirt I think Smith is making a comment on the '3 wolves best t-shirt in the world' meme.
    Not for me but hey, very little out there is to my tastes. :)

I think this one would be more your type. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

The_Joker. wrote: »
    127091.jpeg

I think this one would be more your type. :)

I bought this for my boyf at Xmas. It's a great shirt!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

just got this with a mates discount for 48 bats :)

247980_main?$hero$

looks better on me and looks better with other cloths :P looks kind of crap on its own there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Got my going out shoes for college (when I'm going for something more classy than the white kappa runners)...€48 from Next online with the €15 first time buyers discount.:)

727471.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭skitzyspider

K4t wrote: »
    Got my going out shoes for college (when I'm going for something more classy than the white kappa runners)...€48 from Next online with the €15 first time buyers discount.:)

727471.jpg[/QU

Oooohhhh...how do I get this next first time buyers discount? Do I need a code or something??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

K4t wrote: »

727471.jpg[/QU

Oooohhhh...how do I get this next first time buyers discount? Do I need a code or something??
    Hi, you can sign up for it in any Next shop, not sure if you can do it online but you can check. The offer is €15 off your first purchase online.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

cnn26700CORAL.png?thumbnail=png&width=209&height=315

azz81520_grey_default_l.jpg

SP0025_1.jpg

Went a bit mad the past couple of days with the online shopping, these are my favourite purchases:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Where'd you get the second dress? I loooove it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Cookie Jar

www.boohoo.com

I got it in black too.
    Friend of mine linked me to their site few days ago. Some really nice stuff on it and very reasonably priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unepetite

After much deliberation and hand-wringing, I invested in these Topshop boots:

f3us03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Why is no one saying where they bought their stuff!!!!!!111

Trying to fancy up my work wardrobe :) - Just ordered this ..... hope it's nice on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭unepetite

Orlee wrote: »
    Why is no one saying where they bought their stuff!!!!!!111

Trying to fancy up my work wardrobe :) - Just ordered this ..... hope it's nice on!

This drives me mad as well, and I just did it! Oops! :o Boots are from Topshop.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Does my nut in as well :p Thread title edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Julien MacDonald bag €60 Debenhams :D

089010327960.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭awesom_o

Bag.. new look €25

bago.jpg

Dress yoke.. penneys €6

penneys.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ditzie

Went on a bit of a spree in the sales :D

got these in newlook:

pink%2Bdress%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1259%26bih%3D599%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=140&oei=RkiLTLvNBdOHONCEudkI&esq=11&page=3&ndsp=25&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:52&tx=45&ty=27

(in a nude colour, not white)

high-waisted-short_206456749?icSort=-bestSellerScore

and the playsuit is from awear, it's way nicer than the pic tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

As the last dress I got for my graduation wasn't nice on I got this instead and I love love love it!!!! €90 too :D

DSC01381.JPG

DSC01382.JPG

With the coast shrug my mum let me wear :D:D:D

* Edit: Sorry never thought to say where I got it!!! Norma Jean a really nice clothes shop in Ennis!!!! :o

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Already have this dress in blue but had originally wanted it in yellow - got it for 44Eur in the sale :)http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/sundresses/tulip-bodice-dress/9058?colour=yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

That's a lovely dress Cathy, especially for Jane Norman! (BTW, that isn't meant to sound nasty :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Picked up these in Dunnes Stores this evening.

White Canvas shoes - €3
    600x376.jpg

Grey Studded Pumps - €7
    600x426.jpg

Great Buckle/Studded Boots - €22
    bootsresize-1.jpg
    bootsresize-2.jpg

Hair bands - €2
    hairbandresize-1.jpg
    hairbandresize-2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc