Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Vernon Kay is thought to be earning a massive £250,000 by signing up :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

wht does everyone think about it being in wales . i cant see any reason why it couldnt be a bit more exotic and still be covid safe. strikes me as money saving rather than anything else

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Gwrych Castle is only a few miles from my hometown in Wales, when i was younger, probably up to age 12ish we used to go there a 3 or 4 Sundays a summer, they had a huge market on and a jousting festival, was great fun and the castle, as far as i remember it wasn't in that bad condition, since then though, and this is early/mid 80's its been let go big time, IIRC some American guy bought it for 1 pound, promising all sorts but never delivered.

The locals are a bit peeved as some thought they'd be able to get near the castle but no, it's like Fort Knox

Big issue i can see is when it's all over, you're gonna get clowns going up there to have a look round and it's really not safe

• Registered Users Posts: 6,991 ✭✭✭Jeff2

The nostalgia watching this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,837 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Jeff2 wrote: »
    The nostalgia watching this. :)

It's brilliant , and Ant and Dec doing the trials was priceless !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

I had forgotten just how rude Lady C was.

I thought Eric Cantona was going in

I think too many soap stars again this year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Been talking to a good mate of mine who lives in Abergele and is working security on the site, he says the potential for the castle after this is huge, ITV have made a huge payment which is going to go towards renovation.

Also, the owner is going to be doing 'I'm a Celebrity' camping , where people can camp in the same campsite and do trials like the tv show, also just the option to do trials only and spend a day there....gonna be huge for the region

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's brilliant , and Ant and Dec doing the trials was priceless !

What were you watching Ant & Dec doing the trial on, Mam? Is this available to catch up on anywhere?
    I am SO, SO looking forward to this starting ..... :D

HeyV wrote: »
    What were you watching Ant & Dec doing the trial on, Mam? Is this available to catch up on anywhere?
    I am SO, SO looking forward to this starting ..... :D

It was on Virginia Media/Utv/I TV, on Sunday night , I'm sure it must be on one of them on catchup?
    Worth looking for anyway !
    Roll on the weekend!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

It was on Virginia Media/Utv/I TV, on Sunday night , I'm sure it must be on one of them on catchup?
    Worth looking for anyway !
    Roll on the weekend!

Oh I can’t wait! I love it and looking forward to it now more than ever... fun telly, end of! :D

HeyV wrote: »
    Oh I can’t wait! I love it and looking forward to it now more than ever... fun telly, end of! :D

The show the other night was very good , showed old clips also , Lady C , Iain and Amir eating the strawberries and cream , hilarious!

The I'm A Celebrity Jungle Special is on UTV/ITV now , for anyone who missed it last weekend .

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Checking in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭prunudo

https://www.facebook.com/22402815405/posts/10158885712310406/?sfnsn=mo

Pictures of the set up on facebook, hope its well insulated:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Is it starting tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I think the change of venue is a great thing .I was getting a bit bored of the same old same old jungle with same old hammocks etc .This looks great .,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

wyrn wrote: »
    Is it starting tonight?

Starting tonight 9pm can’t wait :)

Looking forward to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Looking forward to this :)

so am i . i think we need a good dose of humor

• Advertisement

so am i . i think we need a good dose of humor

That we do TPT, plus it's good to see posters back in a light hearted thread again , forget the real world for a while !

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=654140775278974&id=22402815405&sfnsn=mo

Another sneak preview of the campmates new lodgings. Not sure who the 2 new lads are, extra camp presenters maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,078 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The one thing that would freak me in there is bats !!! Ohhhh I couldn’t cope with them

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The one thing that would freak me in there is bats !!! Ohhhh I couldn’t cope with them

I'd hate to see "milkshakes " they have in the food challenges, nope , not for me !

prunudo wrote: »
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=654140775278974&id=22402815405&sfnsn=mo

Another sneak preview of the campmates new lodgings. Not sure who the 2 new lads are, extra camp presenters maybe?

Is Extra Camp cancelled?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Extra Camp cancelled?

Possibly, it does ring a bell now that you say it. I'd imagine there will be some sort of after show though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

Is there anywhere to watch this online

I hope Shane and Vernon won't be ott, too dominating and unfunny, lame jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope Shane and Vernon won't be ott, too dominating and unfunny, lame jokes

Shane will be, I have a feeling Vernon will be grumpy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

So excited for this :)

Advertisement