Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Play tv Littlewoods €12

• 15-01-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48

Reduced from €94? to €12 sounds very good but does anyone know if this works here? Not really a bargain if it dosn't!!

3595202x.jpg
    Buy it @ Littlewoods

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,034 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Am pretty sure the Play TV uses MPEG-4 so that's a cracking offer..

.. remember looking for it recently, and the best price I could see was up on €40.

It's currently £32.70 on Amazon.

EDIT: Have appended in the Littlewoods link to your post too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭SK1979

Is it true that you can use this to get the Saorview channels if you dont have a MPEG 4 Compatible tv?

Iirc you can?

SK1979 wrote: »
    Is it true that you can use this to get the Saorview channels if you dont have a MPEG 4 Compatible tv?

Iirc you can?
    Yep, it'll do exactly that.

EDIT: Tried to buy, and it said:
    Sorry, due to high demand this product has now sold out, to proceed please remove the item from your basket. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience.

And yet they have an identical product for €50 on the website... stupid fecking Littlewoods!

Marked as Expired, but thanks anyways OP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 zuppycool

thanks for the info but when i went to the checkout it said out of stock said available up until then very annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

zuppycool wrote: »
    thanks for the info but when i went to the checkout it said out of stock said available up until then very annoying

Same here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

pity i missed this :(

even more sickened, they have the same thing on the same site for 50 euro instead, which is conveniently in stock, search for PV7391L

Are my posts even visible today?

Got 3 posts in a row saying the same thing I did! :D

basquille wrote: »
    Are my posts even visible today?

Got 3 posts in a row saying the same thing I did! :D

sorry didnt even see yours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

I tried to buy it from the Littlewoods.COM website for £10.00. Took forever to figure out how to register :confused::(, When i eventually got sorted using the Post code from here, I get the same message.

Just thought i'd post this, to save anyone the same headache i had, trying to be clever, but to no avail..

got a mail back from them today.
    f*ck you, we only had one at the price, now we have your email address!

Ok it didnt say exactly that....

• Advertisement
Advertisement