Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jo Malone Perfumes

• 15-11-2007 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All
    Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm looking to buy the mother a Jo Malone perfume for Christmas.
    She was given a bottle about 4 years ago but cannot remember what is was called.
    So the question is which of the jo malone fragrances were out 4 years ago?

Any and all suggestions are welcome ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Isn't that a bit vague.....are you trying to be the fashion editor in The Devil Wears Prada? And don't you think you'd get more help from a Jo Malone sales assistant?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Hi, my Mam has this at home. I think she got it from a catalogue thing from England. I'm not sure though. I will check it out and get back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

jo Malone fragrances are divided in to four categories. Citrus and em... i can't remember the rest! You'll have to ask a sales assistant. i worked their years ago. Jo comes out with about one new fragrance a year so most of the fragrances would have been around 4 years ago. if it was a really nice citrus smell then it was probably lime, basil and mandarin. That's their most popular fragrance. Expect to pay €49 for a small bottle and €88 for a large bottle. I'd recommend going in to BTs and haveing a sniff of the fragrances. Even if you can't remember the one she liked a lot of them are very nice so you'll find one suitable for your mum. That's what my mum's getting for Christmas too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 'tis me

the reason I'm not going into BTs straight off is cause I was thinking if I go in - the sales assistant will be 19 and not have a clue about what they were selling four years ago!!! but I'm thinking that it must be the lime, basil and mandarin. Defo not going to be any Devil Wears Prada editor - just trying to get through Christmas!!!!

Thanks everyone for the help :D

Advertisement