Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sell Litecoin

Options
  • 15-01-2021 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

In your own experience, what's the cheapest way to buy and sell crypto (Litecoin Specifically).

Binance? Coinbase? any other?

Is it best to sell for cash or convert to another coin?

Looking to sell Litecoin now that's its high, thinking of converting into cash and then waiting for a market slump, then buying back in.

All advice welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bruno Mannheim

you could sell on Binance or any exchange and cash out to your bank account
    you could sell and leave it on an exchange and wait

LTC has dropped approx 18% in a week, why would you sell?

The ATH was about $360, do you not believe in it anymore?

if you are just looking at trading then in this very volatile market you need to know your stuff to pick the right moments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Dazice

you could sell on Binance or any exchange and cash out to your bank account
    you could sell and leave it on an exchange and wait

LTC has dropped approx 18% in a week, why would you sell?

The ATH was about $360, do you not believe in it anymore?

if you are just looking at trading then in this very volatile market you need to know your stuff to pick the right moments

I know I could sell on Binance or any exchange, my query was, if any boards members know which was the cheapest or one they preferred (and why).

LTC may have dropped 18% in a week, but it's also true it has risen 65% in the past month or 115% in the past year.

It's ATH was over 3 years ago and this is the first substantial rise since then. Which I think is a good time to sell, then buy back in when the market slumps, which historically has occurred many times.

Volatility is your friend when trying to make money with these crypto coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Bruno Mannheim

Dazice wrote: »
    I know I could sell on Binance or any exchange, my query was, if any boards members know which was the cheapest or one they preferred (and why).

LTC may have dropped 18% in a week, but it's also true it has risen 65% in the past month or 115% in the past year.

It's ATH was over 3 years ago and this is the first substantial rise since then. Which I think is a good time to sell, then buy back in when the market slumps, which historically has occurred many times.

so when do you expect this market slump?

BTC just retraced about 28% which looks like that was it for now before the next possible leg up

Historically this is usually the time aswell that BTC holds within a range and the alts take a leg up, so if it was me I would be holding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Dazice wrote: »

I use CoinMetro exclusively now. A growing EU based exchange, fully regulated, instant SEPA deposits/withdrawals and the lowest exchange fees you can find. Also the best support in the industry. Stay away from Coinbase - fees are ridiculous and their support is, for all intents and purposes, non existent.

Advertisement