Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 week off and advice to continue it!

Options
  • 03-02-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭

Hey guys new to this forum. Well last monday i just decided ive had enough of the smokes and quit. I had one cigerette on Thursday night when drinking but didnt like it which was good and havent had any since. Dont really feel I will need any.

Any advice? Im gonna read the allan carr book in the next week, it helped me quit before for three months but stupidly went back on them. Dont advise on patchs as i dont agree with them as have heard of people getting addicted to patches.

I just wanna be away from them now and thats it but wanna be able to go out for the night in town and not irritated because i have no cigerettes

Advertisement