Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ON Platinum Pre vs Amino Energy

Options
  • 26-02-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey, anyone know the difference between these two products? They both seem similiar, i.e; pre-workout energy supplement drinks. I use Platinum Pre and in terms of getting more time and energy out of your work outs it honestly does work, and it isn't as strong as some of the other pre-work out energy supplements, you don't really notice it.

But I see a lot of people are using the Amino Energy one, is there much difference? Is there a benefit to one or the other? AFAIK the platinum pre has amino acids in it as well, so can't figure out why the same brand sells two very similar products unless there's a big difference between them?

ON Platinum Pre

vs

ON Essential Amino Energy

Advertisement