Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 10-07-2012 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all
    I’m in need of some help with losing my belly I have been working out in my gym for the last 5 months now and have lost over 1.5 stone my workout starts with
    15min bike and ends with 20 min run 3 times a week with weights in between body parts broken up in to 3 days
    Here’s the thing everything seems to be getting stronger and more toned I have reduced my body fat percentage from 26% to 14% and am happy with the way my arms shoulder legs chest back are looking I just CANT get my belly to reduce it really starting to get to me has any body got any ideas
    To help get rid of what still looks like a beer belly
    My diet is
    Breakfast
    .5 of a grapefruit 2 Weetabix 1 green tea tablet
    Lunch
    2 slices of wholegrain bread 30g tuna 20g low fat cottage cheese mixed green salad
    Dinner
    100g brown rice
    Chicken breast
    Broccoli cauliflower
    Snack x 2 mid afternoon and evening
    100g brown rice with cold meat chicken or turkey or pork
    Whey protein post workout
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement