Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMART BALL....HELP!!!!!!

Options
  • 16-12-2019 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi
    Would anyone know where I can get hold of a Smart Ball (counts keepy uppys)??? Been on the hunt for one, currently out of stock on Smyths Irl & UK site.....any ideas where I'd get one??? Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

They are on amazon, but I'm not sure about their delivery times now. :/
    Smyths say they will have more in Dec 21st, but I know that's a bit late if you're stressed!

I'm not sure where in the country you are- maybe give Ken Black toys a ring?

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 24122018

Posy wrote: »
    They are on amazon, but I'm not sure about their delivery times now. :/
    Smyths say they will have more in Dec 21st, but I know that's a bit late if you're stressed!

I'm not sure where in the country you are- maybe give Ken Black toys a ring?

Good luck!

Thanks! Already been on Amazon in the last few days & any that I've seen wouldn't be here to new year ☹. The hunt continues!!!

Advertisement