Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Pilates/Yoga class for post run stretch

Options
  • 14-07-2020 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi,

Most mornings I do a circa 9km run. I want to do some post running stretching core work. Does anyone know of a online class I could follow. Ideally I'd like to do a different routine every day. ( i don't mind paying )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭rxchxy

I found the 30 days of Yoga with Adriene quite good - different every day and talks you through all the movements with variations to make it harder/easier as necessary

• Registered Users Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭lulublue22

I found yoga for athletes quite good. I only did the free ones that I could find on youtube. However there is also a subscription option that gives a lot more access to various yoga routines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

thebackbar wrote: »
    Hi,

Most mornings I do a circa 9km run. I want to do some post running stretching core work. Does anyone know of a online class I could follow. Ideally I'd like to do a different routine every day. ( i don't mind paying )

Down Dog Yoga App (they have a Web version also) is very good. There's a free beginers app. I got it on sale for 20e for the year but might be a bit more.
    Very customisable for duration and what you want to work on etc

Advertisement