Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations on Double Ovens

Options
  • 08-07-2020 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So the missus wants to replace our Belling oven of 20 years - model number X0U489 so we have been looking around and are seeking advice from others as to which ones you would recommend...

Have been looking at:

Bosch MBS533BB0B, Built-In Electric Double Oven, Black

Belling BI909MFBLK, Double Oven W/Grill, Black

Besides these are there any others that Boards members would recommend

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

you also have Siemens which is similar to the Bosch or Neff, also worth having a look at is the Electrolux multifunction oven, a good quality appliance made in Germany by AEG

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

+1 on Electrolux oven. I've a single Electrolux multifunction oven with catalytic liners twelve years and counting and I'm very happy with it. Actually, all my kitchen appliances are Electrolux (except vented dryer, which was Candy and now Beko), that we bought when we moved in 12 years ago.

I've probably jinxed them now by mentioning it :D

Advertisement