Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PCP Air Rifle

• 01-07-2020 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I am looking for used pcp air rifle, left hand or ambidextrous.Only reply if the item belongs to YOU, or your gun is being sold through an rfd !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭murph226

burtner wrote: »
    I am looking for used pcp air rifle, left hand or ambidextrous.Only reply if the item belongs to YOU, or your gun is being sold through an rfd !

I have a Hw100KT thunbhole stock so ambidextrous.

It's been tuned by Ratworks, bigger cylinder, Roedale delta moderator and a dive cylinder for filling.

Thinking of selling at the moment, based in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭burtner

murph226 wrote: »
    I have a Hw100KT thunbhole stock so ambidextrous.

It's been tuned by Ratworks, bigger cylinder, Roedale delta moderator and a dive cylinder for filling.

Thinking of selling at the moment, based in Cork.

Maybe interested alright, don't need dive cylinder though but depends on what your looking for it ! let me know PM. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭burtner

Sorted Now, Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement