Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SURLAW - The Homervision Fongcontest!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

I'm just doing it, stall the ball two secs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,688 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

I've got my top ten locked and loaded, but I'd like another couple of listens before pulling the trigger

Let me know if you want to close it up though Homer, I can send them over as soon as needed

I've got my top ten locked and loaded, but I'd like another couple of listens before pulling the trigger

Let me know if you want to close it up though Homer, I can send them over as soon as needed

I might do the Reveal at the weekend, won't be closing submissions anytime before Saturday afternoon at the earliest so feel free to take another few days. Important life decisions can't be rushed into, after all. :cool:

Trump_Gun_Flag.gif
    OK, trigger pulled :D

We're now up to 13 entries. :)

Gonna close submissions for this on Saturday 11th July at 6pm.
    Will do the Reveal shortly after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I'm half way there.

sKeith wrote: »
    I'm half way there.
    tumblr_n0p060zBQa1roa7c8o1_500.gif

FINAL CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Entries close at 6pm this evening.

tenor.gif

Is the reveal tonight, Homer?

Thought I'd try a prediction. Tricky, as I think a few songs will score highly with some people but low with others. I think the winner needs to consistently score with everyone, and I'm going to guess it'll be... Ladyhawke

Yes, will be kicking off in about an hour's time. Gonns start Reveal thread now

• Advertisement

Reveal thread:
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/114003542

If the Mods could please change this to SIGN UPS CLOSED? Thanks. :)

Advertisement