Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend School in Mallow

Options
  • 04-06-2020 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello 🌞 We are new residents in Castlepark and in Mallow in general. I was wondering if you can help us with recommendations for a school. Our daughter will be due for senior infants in September. We applied in Scoil Aonghusa, Scoil Ghobnatan and Scoil Losagain so far. We asked around and we couldn't find anyone who's children attend Aonghusa which is strange since it is very convenient. We are not Catholics but we wouldn't mind sending our daughter to a Catholic school either. On the other hand we are not sure about girl's school only as me and my spouse went to mixed schools. We would like to hear different opinions and we are very open minded. In the end we want the best for our children. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Advertisement