Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help translate this from Japanese?

Options
  • 18-02-2020 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can help translate this please? It's from the auction sheet of a Japanese car I'm thinking about buying. I'd be really grateful if anyone can help.

503190.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Just wondering if anyone can help translate this please? It's from the auction sheet of a Japanese car I'm thinking about buying. I'd be really grateful if anyone can help.

503190.jpg

Honestly, looks more like shorthand than Japanese, there are english letters and numbers in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I randomly came across this thread but since I was able to get an answer I thought I would help as best I could. Even if it is months late.

508959.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭waterfaerie

I randomly came across this thread but since I was able to get an answer I thought I would help as best I could. Even if it is months late.

Thank you so much! It is months later but we did actually buy the car so it's still useful to have this translated. I really appreciate it.

There is some paint peeling off the spoiler so that explains that part. Do you have any idea what steering wheel scrub might mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Thank you so much! It is months later but we did actually buy the car so it's still useful to have this translated. I really appreciate it.

There is some paint peeling off the spoiler so that explains that part. Do you have any idea what steering wheel scrub might mean?

I'm afraid not. Unless there was an issue with CV joints or something.

You don't mind me asking what sort of car it was?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭justmehere

Anyone have any idea what this says?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭gipi

It's the Superdry brand name....

Advertisement