Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Young Sheldon-US-Pace-CBS (**Spoilers**)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,907 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Nice season finale that nicely links to The Big Bang Theory Series Finale.

John :eek: :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,033 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Missed the start of Season 3, have been catching up. Craig T. Nelson is a recurring guest star this season.

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

Poor Mary, Roadhouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is there anywhere to watch this on demand? Seems the be unavailable on All4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,811 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Doesn't look like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,594 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Young Sheldon renewed for seasons 5, 6 and 7 at CBS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,412 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Have to say whilst I was never a huge fan of the Big Bang theory and do nothing more than watch Young Sheldon if it happens to be on (I do quite like it) I find the cast in young Sheldon to be really good, the Cooper family are all really good and the kid who plays Sheldon plays it very well, he could easily have come across very annoying and arrogant given the character he was playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

How have I just realised that the same actor plays Sheldon's dad and Leonard's bully..

There's been some friendly discussion on Reddit about the direction the show should take next season: whether to closely follow Sheldon's memories - which are not all good - or whether to go for a lighter tone and focus on the comedy.

I say the former, since Sheldon, with his eidetic memory, would insist on it. He's not one for revisionism or rose-tinted glasses. There might be questions about how the writers will tackle some dark topics, but having seen how well the same company did that with Mom, I think they can do it.

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement

Ming-Na Wen :)

The show has hit the 100 episode mark, and the latest episode ... let's just say that things are getting a tad more serious, and not simply in the ways we already expect. The latest episode sees the return of a character whose name would surely have come up in TBBT, given how much Sheldon talked about his teenage years. There might be a reason for that.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,036 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

My kids have been watching this on Netflix, and as someone who never enjoyed TBBT, I find this better.

Actually then saw a couple of episodes of TBBT earlier today, and it's the inferior show of the 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭De Bhál

same here, just watched all the seasons available on Netflix with the kids here. They loved it and I really enjoyed it. Really well written comedy, reminds me of watching Rosanne when I was young with my own parents.

Would love to be able to catch up with the rest of the episodes if anyone knows where they are available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭De Bhál

To answer my own question...

after watching the first 3 seasons on Netflix and left hanging as to where to find the rest, we found that the local library had it in stock in DVD format.

Young Sheldon Spinoff Centered on Georgie and Mandy in Development at CBS

• Advertisement

Young Sheldon Spinoff Centered on Georgie and Mandy Officially Ordered at CBS

Oh I wasn’t expecting that ending this week even though I knew it was coming 😢

A really lovely job with the double episode series finale.

Advertisement