Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (CW)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Anyone else finding this series beginning to take itself too seriously? I know we get the no lying and IKEA episodes, but then we have all the drama around Nate and Constantine seems to be a factor as well

• Registered Users Posts: 60,286 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fun end to a fun season.

Still the best show in the Arrowverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Now we got to wait until early 2020 for it to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,891 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Good finale, loving the appearance of Vandal Savage and the continued regret they have of not doing the crossover this year. Nice cameo of The Monitor too

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The sing song was pure cheese, but it was a fun episode. Nice setup for next season too.

Needs more beebo.

• Advertisement

So does everyone know that song? Can't say I was familiar with it.
    The Monitor just enjoying the show was funny.
    Nate's having no luck with the women. Or he's having all the luck depending how you look at it, with them leaving him and letting him move on to another.
    Zari's brother suddenly being there will be hard for him, having to establish the character, especially if the first full episode with him is the Crisis crossover

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Great finale, bonkers as ever, but I really hope this isn't the end of Zari, because I think Tala Ashe is fantastic and has been the standout performer of this season.

Great finale, bonkers as ever, but I really hope this isn't the end of Zari, because I think Tala Ashe is fantastic and has been the standout performer of this season.

Read an article on TVLine about the finale and they said she will still be in the show but will be playing a different version of her seeing as the timeline changed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

Thought the season was poor enough but the finale. Also didnt think the nate zari relationship worked but still felt sad about how it ended. Also i thought they were not allowed to change time as zari always was disuaded from saving her brother using time travel?

So the show got a feature piece in Rolling Stone magazine lately.

How Getting Weird Made ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ TV’s Best Superhero Show
    After a dud first season, the creators leaned into silliness and stupidity — and this series hit its stride

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-features/legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-spoilers-review-840987/

• Advertisement

Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer) and Courtney Ford (Nora Darhk) are stepping down as series regulars
    https://tvline.com/2019/08/22/legends-of-tomorrow-brandon-routh-leaving-season-5-courtney-ford/

That sucks, he is the charm of the show and she is... well... bloody hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I’m really disappointed in that Ray really was the charm of the show and Nora has been a great addition especially since it’s not there decision but a creative one

Yeah, they are being written out by the writers/producers. He has not been in the ATOM suit at all recently either.

https://twitter.com/BrandonJRouth/status/1164726331965239297

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Love Ray great character

• Registered Users Posts: 23,154 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I wonder was one let go and then the other walked?

Yeah, they are being written out by the writers/producers. He has not been in the ATOM suit at all recently either.

https://twitter.com/BrandonJRouth/status/1164726331965239297

Same thing happened with Colton Haynes (Roy) on Arrow. Brought back as series regular last season, actually was in only a couple of episodes and will not be back for the final season as a series regular

pjohnson wrote: »
    I wonder was one let go and then the other walked?

Was thinking the same. Wonder if it was due to them being a package deal or nothing. Maybe they didn't want to keep Courtney.

Similar thing with the O'Connell brothers in Sliders, though I'm sure there are more recent examples

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ray’s story has been fairly crap the past season apart from being the love interest of Nora. A pity as he’s a great actor and I loved him as the atom.

At least we will get to see him in the suit before he leaves.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    Ray’s story has been fairly crap the past season apart from being the love interest of Nora. A pity as he’s a great actor and I loved him as the atom.

And they set it up to be great, with that distopian future to explore.
    Fvckwads

The over the top silliness, returns January 21st.

I love love love you Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As much as I'm looking forward to Crisis On Infinite Earths, ultimately Legends of Tomorrow is the most exciting thing about the Arrowverse by a country mile and I can't wait for their return proper... (as obviously most of them will appear in Crisis prior to the actual season)

legends-of-tomorrow-season-5-premiere-photo.jpg
    The season 5 premiere Titled “Meet the Legends" finds the Waverider team (and Ava) appearing on a panel as part of a documentary about their assorted world-saving adventure. The Season 5 opener is a “very funny” “mockumentary-style” outing in which the Legends deal with their “out” status.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

At least we will get to see him in the suit before he leaves.

He is listed in the first 4 episodes post crisis so we have a few left with him.
    Really cannot see this being about him and must have been fallout from getting rid of his wife.
    A shame as he has always been good in this , down to two of the original legends now.

Oh it's good to have Legends back.

I like how they just went and pointed out all the flaws with the Rasputin thing. No mention of how easily he accepted the camera and all though.

Does this mean we won't get the Detective Beebo movie?

Not sure about the new guy yet. the other new people took a while before I got to like them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Anyone else finding this series beginning to take itself too seriously?
    * Looks at this episode * Yeah, don't think we need to worry :D

I really want that Detective Beebo film!

Advertisement