Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beef talk protest - Traffic updates in Dublin City

Options
  • 26-11-2019 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭

I heard on the news that there is a protest organized by farmers since this morning which relates to re-starting their failed beef talks with the government. 60 tractors are still parked along St. Stephen's Green tonight. The farmers will remain there until their representatives meet up with the minister for agriculture.

I would just like to ask you.

What is the traffic like for people around Dublin City Centre right now this minute?

How are the bus operators & Luas coping with the traffic & diversions around town?

Is there significant overcrowding on Irish rail services in Dublin tonight?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭howiya

I heard on the news that there is a protest organized by farmers since this morning which relates to re-starting their failed beef talks with the government. 60 tractors are still parked along St. Stephen's Green tonight. The farmers will remain there until their representatives meet up with the minister for agriculture.

I would just like to ask you.

What is the traffic like for people around Dublin City Centre right now this minute?

How are the bus operators & Luas coping with the traffic & diversions around town?

Is there significant overcrowding on Irish rail services in Dublin tonight?

Thanks.

I took a luas to SSG and didn’t even notice them so I assume luas is unaffected

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Radio Gold

Same here, took a luas into O'Connell street from Brides Glen, didn't notice anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭McCrack

They have some neck

"my business is ****ed, give me money"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

McCrack wrote: »
    They have some neck
    i think that's mainly because it's one of the strongest muscles so the cuts tend to be quite tough from there, and difficult to sell?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

McCrack wrote: »
    They have some neck

"my business is ****ed, give me money"
    That's a ridiculously simplistic view of it. It's not as if there is no market/demand for their products. It's quite the opposite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement