Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dr Hulsey WTC7 findings for people who not aware of this new study.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Overheal wrote: »
    Trump licensing his name on buildings doesn’t make him a civil engineer. And his comments are grossly oversimplified and in places incorrect.

Interesting you mention the building experts. The very same ones who seutp an organisiation in the quest for truth so obvious is the lie of how the buildings collapsed.

Ask Civil Engineers or Architects or people you personally know that work in building design for their thoughts on the twin towers buildings and their collapse. I always do when I meet them and I'm yet to meet a single person who believes the jetfuel superheated steel pancake nonsense peddled at the time.

Not sure what / if you studied but it goes against the laws of physics, thermomechanics and material science to name a few fundamentals. The explanation given isn't' correct. Why that is? no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

1. Submit bad info
    2. Get angry when anyone explains it
    3. Double down on the bad info
    4. Demonise anyone who doesn't accept that
    (5. Mention Northwoods/gulf of Tonkien and label everyone corporate media controlled sheeple)
    6. Repeat

I'm not getting paid enough by the government to refute this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

OwlsZat wrote: »
    screen-shot-2017-06-06-at-15-41-02-1496760482.jpg

I won't lie, I'm disappointed to be left out :(

Now that you are back on thread, could you answer my question from your contribution a few days ago please?
    banie01 wrote: »
    If Operation Northwood and the history of false flags are, as you agree.
    Evidence of nothing WTC7 related, why bother introducing them to support your position?

Proclaiming the collapse as a con, when it has been agreed by the vast consensus of Engineering and architects as the most likely mode of failure, without presenting any evidence to the contrary is not a rational or indeed competent debate tactic.

It doesn't matter how often you proclaim it.

NIST does have issues but by vast consensus it is the accepted mode of collapse.

What evidence do you want to present to refute that?
    That one of the many contributions by many posters to this thread and the others hasn't already refuted across the multiple threads already on the topic and that Cheerful has already presented.[/quote

Ask Civil Engineers or Architects

This has been explained to you. You didn't attempt to refute it. At this stage, you are just sheepishly parroting the same faulty conspiracy talking points over and over.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    1. Submit bad info
    2. Get angry when anyone explains it
    3. Double down on the bad info
    4. Demonise anyone who doesn't accept that
    (5. Mention Northwoods/gulf of Tonkien and label everyone corporate media controlled sheeple)
    6. Repeat

I'm not getting paid enough by the government to refute this stuff

1. What bad info did I submit?
    I submitted a scientific a peer-reviewed scientific paper that proved there was a thermititic material found in the dust. There was.
    2. Nobody has explained why there would be in the dust because there is no reason only it was there.
    3. The expression doubling down is used when someone has a position of strength and increases their bet. There are no bets here. So the use of the term is wrong.
    4. I'm not demonising you. You're a John Doe. You're actually just like my brother. I explained this to there was serious doubt over the pony we were fed about 911. He basically said you could be right but I'd rather live in my media-fed bubble because it's safer here. If I started to question the news I was fed the world would be a scarier place to live. Ignorance is bliss so to speak.
    5. It's important to establish that America has a long history of false flag attacks. You made out I was trying to infer this was evidence it happened. I wasn't.
    6. Ironically it's only you that ensured these points were repeated.

• Advertisement

This has been explained to you. You didn't attempt to refute it. At this stage, you are just sheepishly parroting the same faulty conspiracy talking points over and over.

I've had the misfortune of reading lots of your and banie01's posts. You post in the same style. Like a religious ceremony. Where mantras are incessantly repeated without any heed placed the accuracy of what you're writing with zero references to the real world. You give the impression that you wouldn't know science if it beat you over the head with a hammer. You literally haven't refuted a single point with anything other than your opinion. Just stating the's wrong, that's false, that's a bad theory.

Why don't you enlighten us and explain in as few points as possible how you established your belief that Septemeber 911th occurred exactly as the media story or is it as simple as you believe all of what your told.

1. What bad info did I submit?
    I submitted a scientific a peer-reviewed scientific paper that proved there was a thermititic material found in the dust. There was.

It wasn't properly peer reviewed, it wasn't scientific. This was explained to you
    2. Nobody has explained why there would be in the dust because there is no reason only it was there.

There is. Iron and aluminium are compounds in thermite. These compounds are also (unsurprisingly) present in buildings.
    3. The expression doubling down is used when someone has a position of strength and increases their bet. There are no bets here. So the use of the term is wrong.

You are doubling down on bad info by repeating it. Despite it being explained. Despite the fact that you can't refute the explanation.

So yes you are doubling down.
    4. I'm not demonising you.

Yes you are, you posted a ridiculous photo
    6. Ironically it's only you that ensured these points were repeated.

If you aren't refuting any explanations, then you aren't here to debate. If you aren't here to debate you are here to soapbox or browbeat your views.

And what are your views on this event? if you can't articulate them, then you are attempting to revise history, without doing so

Why don't you enlighten us and explain in as few points as possible how you established your belief that Septemeber 911th occurred exactly as the media story or is it as simple as you believe all of what your told.

Terrorists flew into the buildings. As evidenced by the largest FBI investigation in it's history. Supported by multiple corroborating investigations

Your view? Would love to know.

The 911 conspiracy theorist progression

Stage 1: A whole bunch of "can't explain that!" stuff which is actually easily explained

Stage 2: The videos, lots and lots of very long videos being posted

Stage 3: AE911 is discovered, out of millions of qualified experts in the world there are some who think it was an inside job, the floodgates of pseudo-science are opened

Stage 4: Dragging everything down to tiny, granular details. The essence of any type of denialism and historical revisionism

Every stage wrapped up in the same incredulity: "There's no way that happened" but "Totally plausible that it all happened as part of a massive secret inside job"

With an enormous dose of hypocrisy: "I require endless evidence of the facts" "I require no evidence of the conspiracy"

And at no point any attempt to detail the conspiracy itself.

'Early advocates such as physicist Steven E. Jones, architect Richard Gage, software engineer Jim Hoffman, theologian David Ray Griffin, and Dutch demolitions expert Danny Jowenko, proposed that the aircraft impacts and resulting fires could not have weakened the buildings sufficiently to initiate a catastrophic collapse, and that the buildings would not have collapsed completely, nor at the speeds that they did, without additional energy involved to weaken their structures.'

What do you think the motive for these experts was to inform the public that the accepted building collapse theory disageeed with science?

• Advertisement

Terrorists flew into the buildings. As evidenced by the largest FBI investigation in it's history. Supported by multiple corroborating investigations

Your view? Would love to know.

Any sensible man wouldn't get a criminal to investigate his own crime. It reveals a lot if your willing to accept two American government investigations finding. You'd do well to research the Chernobyl disaster and the Russian official investigations carried out at the time. The NIST and FBI investigations are completely biased irrelevant storytelling.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

What do you think the motive for these experts was to inform the public that the accepted building collapse theory disageeed with science?
    Donations to their organisation, which funded Hulseys study with an expressly stated predetermined goal.
    Their continued income and attention by prepetuating their theory.
    A desperate need to justify their belief in a silly conspiracy.

The NIST report has been peer reviewed and used as a source in dozens of other peer reviewed papers.
    Are you contenting that ALL of the authors, reviewers, publishers and other such attatched peopld are all involved in the conspiracy?
    If so, what is thier motivation?
    Why are the authors, funders and supports of Hulseys paper immune to such corruption? Especially given their shady behaviour and their bypassing of peer review.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,641 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

'Early advocates such as physicist Steven E. Jones, architect Richard Gage, software engineer Jim Hoffman, theologian David Ray Griffin, and Dutch demolitions expert Danny Jowenko, proposed that the aircraft impacts and resulting fires could not have weakened the buildings sufficiently to initiate a catastrophic collapse, and that the buildings would not have collapsed completely, nor at the speeds that they did, without additional energy involved to weaken their structures.'

A field they thought they understood well enough without having done any of the actual research to support their theories, they probably believed them early on but it became a moneywell for them, and as the evidence continued to fail to prove out their organization's reason for existing, they just kept sticking with it.

'Early advocates such as physicist Steven E. Jones,

Truther, key member of AE911
    architect Richard Gage

Head of AE911. The architects he is a member of have distanced themselves from his views. Every year he tries to get them to vote for re-investigate 911, they overwhelmingly vote against it

This has been mentioned in this thread several times now
    Dutch demolitions expert Danny Jowenko

Isolated demolition expert who claimed that he thought WTC 7 could have been a controlled demolition. Also claimed there is no way that WTC 1 and WTC 2 could have been controlled demolitions (truthers ignore that part)

They are quacks and loons. The same reason there are a handful of doctors who propose vaccines don't work. The same reason there are geologists who believe in creationism. And so on.

It reveals a lot if your willing to accept two American government investigations finding.

At least four separate investigations. Several by insurance companies very determined not to pay out. They all found fire was the key cause. No conflict of interest.
    • There is no investigation that reveals controlled demolitions
    • There is no credible evidence of controlled demolitions
    • There are no actual consensus controlled demolition theory

It reveals far more that you will accept a theory with no evidence over a theory with a mountain of evidence and would suggest you aren't applying any reason, logic or objectivity to the subject

Any sensible man wouldn't get a criminal to investigate his own crime. It reveals a lot if your willing to accept two American government investigations finding. You'd do well to research the Chernobyl disaster and the Russian official investigations carried out at the time. The NIST and FBI investigations are completely biased irrelevant storytelling.

Coming back to this as it's incredible

Are you suggesting 7,000 FBI investigators and personnel who took part in the investigation are part of an inside job? if so, explain the evidence behind that

Likewise are you suggesting that the 200-odd experts who took part in the NIST investigation are part of the same inside job?

When a plane crashes, there is an investigation. That's enough for most. One building coming down in 911 had at least four investigation, by separate bodies.

Three married men can't keep a secret, in what world do you believe, without a shred of evidence, that thousands of experts, professionals, and investigators all magically worked together to cover up the murder of thousands of Americans?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

giphy.gif?cid=1521963e5b5771e64476694277585793

giphy.gif

KuxHtee

Watch the super slow motion of the building "collapsing". Explain to yourself why the debris is ejected sideways 100 feet as the building drops.

As yourself why at 1 minute in the video a charge detonates out of sequence with the building collapse.

The thing is so obviously planted with explosives. :rolleyes:

Watch the super slow motion of the building "collapsing". Explain to yourself why the debris is ejected sideways 100 feet as the building drops.

Looks like a very big building collapsing.
    As yourself why at 1 minute in the video a charge detonates out of sequence with the building collapse.

Nope, no evidence of explosives. No explosive sounds. I do see debris being forced out by air as floors collapse.

Feel free, at any time, to explain to us, with evidence, how this building is being demolished with explosives, story by story, from the point of impact, downwards, with silent explosives..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

KuxHtee

They think is natural for fire to launch steel sideways 100s of feet from the collapse. You can't persuade people who believe the official explanation. 

fire explodes buildings is how we look at things now, crazy.

OwlsZat

For the collapse to occur the steel would be moved out of the way.

500046.png

It not possible steel connection fire failures would cause a pressure buildup.

NIST claims the floors went first, truthers and i think they are correct the steel core gave way first, and floors pulverised then and collapse began.

At least four separate investigations. Several by insurance companies very determined not to pay out. They all found fire was the key cause. No conflict of interest.
    • There is no investigation that reveals controlled demolitions
    • There is no credible evidence of controlled demolitions
    • There are no actual consensus controlled demolition theory

It reveals far more that you will accept a theory with no evidence over a theory with a mountain of evidence and would suggest you aren't applying any reason, logic or objectivity to the subject

Read the thread, NIST was unable to fully explain the Twin towers collapses.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96221

I've had the misfortune of reading lots of your and banie01's posts. You post in the same style. Like a religious ceremony. Where mantras are incessantly repeated without any heed placed the accuracy of what you're writing with zero references to the real world. You give the impression that you wouldn't know science if it beat you over the head with a hammer. You literally haven't refuted a single point with anything other than your opinion. Just stating the's wrong, that's false, that's a bad theory.

The problem with 9/11, we can't progress with the topic. The threads all end up being arguments for one side and another group on another side. I feel it time for me to stop talking about 9/11 on here. It's going to be same back and forth.

If AE911 truth gets their case heard in the New York district court, then we making progress.

I think there more developments on the UFO side, that have a better chance of changing debunkers opinions. 

The problem with 9/11, we can't progress with the topic. The threads all end up being arguments for one side and another group on another side. . 

This is nonsense. Debating something doesn't mean there's a debate. That's the kind of weak stuff that flat-earther's come up with.

A bunch of terrorists flew into buildings. You can't accept that, cool, out of tens of thousands of boards users, this is apparently your personal forum that essentially goes dead when you don't post. If that doesn't give you a hint I don't know what will.

I feel it time for me to stop talking about 9/11 on here. It's going to be same back and forth. 
    You said that a few times before when you stormed off in a strop.
    If AE911 truth gets their case heard in the New York district court, then we making progress.

And you said that about Hulseys report. Now you are abandoning completely now its ended as a joke.

The 9/11 topic can't progress because theres nowhere it can progress to. Because the conspiracy theories arent true.

King Mob wrote: »
    Because the conspiracy theories arent true.

The truth has a nice habit of being consistent

The people who attack the truth have a habit of being all over the place, because their theories are based on fantasy and lies which all contradict each other and require immense amounts of mental gymnastics. As demonstrated by every thread on this forum.

KuxHtee

Did anyone go to 1munute in the video and see the charge go off in the bottom right. Anyone want to explain how it goes off before the collapse of the floor above. Perhaps someone who has read the full Nist explanation...

Did anyone go to 1munute in the video and see the charge go off in the bottom right. Anyone want to explain how it goes off before the collapse of the floor above. Perhaps someone who has read the full Nist explanation...

It's not a "charge", it's large quantities of air from collapsing floors being compressed, forced downwards and escaping from the building (bringing dust and debris with it)

• Advertisement

If you prefer it in video form here is one. Yes it's 30 mins long, but the answers to your Q's are in the first 2 minutes, worth the watch

Advertisement