Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashback offer for mortgage switchers

Options
  • 04-10-2015 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi BOI,
    I am thinking of switching my mortgage to you however I can only do this in January as I'm currently on a fixed rate (until 31st December).

Will your cashback offer be extended into 2016?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

bobdillon wrote: »
    Hi BOI,
    I am thinking of switching my mortgage to you however I can only do this in January as I'm currently on a fixed rate (until 31st December).

Thanks
    Hi bobdillon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

This offer is available to mortgages drawn down between 3rd June 2015 and 31st Dec 2015. At the moment we don't have any further information about this offer being extended beyond this date, but we will let you know if we have any update.

If you would like to have a chat with one of our mortgage advisers, please send me a PM your name and contact telephone number so I can arrange this for you.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi BOI,

Thanks
    Hi bobdillon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

This offer is available to mortgages drawn down between 3rd June 2015 and 31st Dec 2015. At the moment we don't have any further information about this offer being extended beyond this date, but we will let you know if we have any update.

If you would like to have a chat with one of our mortgage advisers, please send me a PM your name and contact telephone number so I can arrange this for you.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi BOI,

Thanks
    Good Morning bobdillon, 

I just wanted to update you that we have now extended this 2% cash back offer until 31st march. If you would like to discuss this with one of our dedicated mortgage team, please PM us your name, contact number and the first line of your address. To read more about the offer please see here.

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement