Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herc ( C130 ) in Casement

Options
  • 21-05-2019 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭

Lads

Whose Herc was it just departed from Casement ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Swedish Air Force.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

thanks ! thought it may be related to a certain visit in a couple of weeks but the colour scheme looked all wrong.

I assume the biz yesterday was the visit of Charlie and his missus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Davidth88 wrote: »
    thanks ! thought it may be related to a certain visit in a couple of weeks but the colour scheme looked all wrong.

I assume the biz yesterday was the visit of Charlie and his missus
    Indeed. They arrived on Legacy 600 G-THFC callsign KRH92R.

If you're a soccer man - the plane was once owned by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, which explains the reg.

marno21 wrote: »
    Indeed. They arrived on Legacy 600 G-THFC callsign KRH92R.

If you're a soccer man - the plane was once owned by Spurs chairman Daniel Levy, which explains the reg.

Yep that was the one .......... I work next to Bal so spot all the comings/goings

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Saw it directly overhead at 2.30. Intial thought before looking up was "that CASA is a bit loud", when then went to "why has it got 4 smoke trails" which then went to "Oh lord its a Hercules, focus phone, focus!

Tenger wrote: »
    Saw it directly overhead at 2.30. Intial thought before looking up was "that CASA is a bit loud", when then went to "why has it got 4 smoke trails" which then went to "Oh lord its a Hercules, focus phone, focus!

I know the sound of a Herc anywhere .... used to live next to RAF Northolt , there were regular Hercs there

I heard it lifting off , said to my work colleague ' Thats a Herc ' and bang it appeared over the tree line.

Advertisement