Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 free passes to toys 4 big boys

• 25-11-2004 12:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

just got 3 free passes to toys 4 big boys this weekend. i cant use them so someone might have them,ill try my best to post them today to the first person who wants them. i dont know how much it actually costs to get into this event(probably free!) but if you want them you can have them.

by the way i got them free with an order from galaxy computers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

i'd love em

dunno if they'd reach me on time via post, but worth taking the chance i guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

It is Thursday now,probly wouldnt arrive in the post.
    I could meet you in Carlow and get them?
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

where are you? pm your address. im pretty busy here today but should be able to get them posted(no promises but i will try)

where in carlow can you meet me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

I will pm you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

PM sent
    if you post swiftpost I'll pay the P&P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

if you find you have 1 spare, I'd love it.

sorry guys but oxygen is coming to meet me which suits me alot better. deal is done.

Advertisement