Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Dictionary and World Map

Options
  • 23-11-2004 6:26pm
    Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭

From the Sunday Times 21st November 2004 (well actually the CD that came with it)

Send off a letter to the following address:

Collins Offer
    PO Box 142
    Horsham
    RH13 5FJ
    United Kingdom

tell them you want a free Collins Gem Dictionary and Times Map of The World 2005, include a cheque for €3.75 and thats it. The money is to cover postage so no, they're not really free but sure what are ya gonna do...? ;)

Note: the dictionary must be claimed by 19/12/04, the map by 16/01/05

This PDF is a list of other offers that they are running at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Can anyone avail of this offer? Do you need any proof that you bought the paper?

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Is it 3.75 postage for both or each?
    I assume the World map is the same sort of thing the Irish Times gave away free (Europe) a couple of months ago?

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

dcGT wrote:
    Can anyone avail of this offer? Do you need any proof that you bought the paper?

DC.
    Sure, why not. You could only get the PDF from the CD included with the paper so I think thats probably proof enough (go boards :D )
    okidoki987 wrote:
    Is it 3.75 postage for both or each?

Now theres the $64,000 question - I just assumed 3.75 for both as in it didn't specifically say each. If I receive anything I'll post it up

Advertisement