Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request : Stereo/Hifi/Seperates

Options
  • 23-11-2004 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

im after a new decent stereo, either premade or in Seperates. anything going cheap anywhere??

gar

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

I'd suggest:

www.hificomponents.de (cheap stuff, expensive delivery)
    www.richersounds.ie (slightly-more-expensive stuff, cheap delivery)

Have dealt with both and very happy with the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

www.cloneyaudio.com are where I got all my gear - friendly guys with some seriously high quality second hand stuff.

What's your budget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

realistically i only need an Amp, Cd player and speakers. doesnt have to be mad loud but it cant be crap quality. Im broke so im thinkin 250-300. Im thinkin of goin second hand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Uber high quality is something im not looking for actually. this gear will be used to post mix stuff from the recording studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭blobert

blorg wrote:
    I'd suggest:

www.hificomponents.de (cheap stuff, expensive delivery)

Have dealt with both and very happy with the experience.

Has anyone else ordered from these guys.

I am interested in getting an A/V Receiver from them and just wanted to make sure they're reliable.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement