Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What age are men at their sexiest?

• 13-11-2019 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭

Question for the ladies(though lads can give opinion too) you often hear women say they like men 35-45 but the men who seem to get it the most are guys in their early-mid 20's(though they are looking the most). Yeah I know if women replaced men in the title the thread would be shut down but what are you gonna do..Sorry silly thread but I might aswell post anyway since I got this far

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

When they're earning the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Better Than Christ

Well, having just looked in the mirror, I can confirm that the answer is 37¾.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭KaneToad

My mirror says different...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Older or younger than me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

35/45

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,535 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭Stacksofwacks

Collie D wrote: »
    Older or younger than me :(

When I was younger I thought it was cos the women preferred older men, now that I'm older they seem to be going back to the young fellas

I have 2 years til I reach your level, can't wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I was at my sexiest when I was in the womb. I couldn't keep my hands off myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

"I was 37, you were 17, ok, well, I was 19, but same applies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Thursdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

39. Seriously all the self angst i ever had evaporated a few years ago. Bitches be losing their **** around me these days. Helps if youre really handsome too.

OP here, I just realized something weird happening in the last few years, I get less eyes on the street from ones around the 20-25 mark, but I seem to be getting more eyes from the women 40 and up. Don't quite know what that means(I'm 35 btw)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,535 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

OP here, I just realized something weird happening in the last few years, I get less eyes on the street from ones around the 20-25 mark, but I seem to be getting more eyes from the women 40 and up. Don't quite know what that means(I'm 35 btw)

Congratulations, you're now a toyboy.

Or getting older ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Neames

From the Ice Age to the Dole Age...

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MoashoaM

They're sexy when they know it.

Congratulations, you're now a toyboy.

Or getting older ...

A very confused toyboy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Sarn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Some of the threads I've read in here by lads questioning everything lately make me feel like I'm on the opposite gender role of that sketch - does my bum look big in this.

I think I prefer the mystery of men who just are sexy but don't question it or look for statistics on it.

Tammy! wrote: »
    Some of the threads I've read in here by lads questioning everything lately make me feel like I'm on the opposite gender role of that sketch - does my bum look big in this.

I think I prefer the mystery of men who just are sexy but don't question it or look for statistics on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

...Probably the age where men start to look rugged and handsome.

The age of rugged and handsome, I like that! :D

also... men get better with age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,568 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Around 12.20 am.
    Everyone looks sexy at closing time

52? :o

52? :o

If its any consolation you are still 46 years younger than Prince Philip and the ladies don't seem to mind him

If its any consolation you are still 46 years younger than Prince Philip and the ladies don't seem to mind him

'Don't seem to mind him' is good enough for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭HamSarris

It’s simple, a man is at his sexiest when he is old enough to have financial stability and young enough to have minimal DNA defects in his sperm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

32 of course :cool:

But yeah, men area at their best when well groomed and turned out, grounded and decent, ambitious and fun to be around.

Age is really irrelevant you will find.

'Don't seem to mind him' is good enough for me!

As the saying goes, a crumpled old lion is still a lion :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,430 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Neames wrote: »
    From the Ice Age to the Dole Age...

There is but one concern, I have just discovered....

Glazers Out!

As the saying goes, a crumpled old lion is still a lion :D

RRoaaaaRRR!!!!......OH **** IT, I've broke something....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Melania Frump

Late 30's to mid 40's. Mature, self-assured, confident and know what they want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Age is irrelevant, masculinity is sexy. You all have lovely bottoms.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Having low self esteem for pretty much all my life I was never happy with my looks. I always felt I was too short, a wee bit too heavy, not tall enough and generally not quite a catch. But looking back at old photos of myself in my mid 20s - early 30s I was actually class looking but didn't realise it.

Ah sure isn't youth wasted on the young.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Well, I’m in my mid 40s now, not as horny as I was when I was 21, but told by many people I look a lot better than I did in my 20s. Yay!! :D

• Advertisement

Age is irrelevant, masculinity is sexy. You all have lovely bottoms.

They do Ted. But looking at the previous poster it seems male sexiness is down to confidence and self assurity. Maybe a bottom can look confident and self assured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Peak

patmustard1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,285 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Well, I’m in my mid 40s now, not as horny as I was when I was 21, but told by many people I look a lot better than I did in my 20s. Yay!! :D

Having seen your photo this weekend, I can concur :)
    But I know I'm not your type anyhow so my opinion probably doesn't count for you :D
    But as a woman, I think guys between 40 and 55 are at their best. They are more confident in themselves, have gone past (hopefully) the wanting to go out every weekend and the hint of greying is a turn on too.
    Just pity most in that age bracket are not free and single :(

To thine own self be true

They do Ted. But looking at the previous poster it seems male sexiness is down to confidence and self assurity. Maybe a bottom can look confident and self assured?

Well the thread is about when is a man at his sexiest. And sexiness does come with confidence. If I had to pick a younger man who plays games or a man who can tell me what he wants, I know who I find sexier.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

But I know I'm not your type anyhow so my opinion probably doesn't count for you :D
    But as a woman, I think guys between 40 and 55 are at their best. They are more confident in themselves, have gone past (hopefully) the wanting to go out every weekend and the hint of greying is a turn on too.
    Just pity most in thst age bracket are not free and single :(

Awww, shucks!!! :o:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,700 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

When I get out up in the morning I'm fairly sexy.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I asked the wife, she said 2 stone ago. :(

Well the thread is about when is a man at his sexiest. And sexiness does come with confidence. If I had to pick a younger man who plays games or a man who can tell me what he wants, I know who I find sexier.

Fair enough. But there are confident men in their 20's who are taking the world by storm and men in their 40's who are disaster areas of low self esteem and addiction, divorce etc, so its a personality trait then rather than age?

Fair enough. But there are confident men in their 20's who are taking the world by storm and men in their 40's who are disaster areas of low self esteem and addiction, divorce etc, so its a personality trait then rather than age?

A sense of maturity, I would say.

Im sure there are lots of confident men in their 20's and disasters in their 40's. Just speaking personally I find that maturity that usually only comes with age and experience is normally late 30's onwards. And sexy chiselled jaws and a tiny fleck of grey :p
    But yes I agree its a personality trait too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Tbh stacks, i wouldn't be taking advice on men from Melania considering who she's married too!!

Just pity most in thst age bracket are not free and single :(

Ditto there! :o

And most of those that are, are single for a reason :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Confident, charismatic, spontaneous and humorous, that's all you need to be sexy. Take it from Ol' Shady.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Aesthetically/physically..teens/early twenties, just like women. But theres a slightly larger proportion of attractive men in the 40+ group than women, I'd say. Theres also a lot more to attraction than just how you look, so there are other things that can make people more attractive with age even if they aesthetically look worse, power,maturity, money, posessions, experience, confidence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Confident, charismatic, spontaneous and humorous, that's all you need to be sexy. Take it from Ol' Shady.

The real Slim Shady?

• Advertisement
Advertisement