Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy guttering and downpipe

Options
  • 28-10-2020 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Hello, I am looking to get an anthracite grey gutter and downpipe for my garage to match it with my house. I only need a small amount, say 4M of Gutter and 4M of Downpipe with corresponding clips and ends etc.

Problem is I cannot find the anthracite grey guttering on any Irish sites. For instance I can get white and black no problem but not grey. Does anybody know a decent supplier?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

plastic or alu or cast iron?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭dzilla

plastic or alu or cast iron?

That would be pvc anthracite grey plastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,692 ✭✭✭✭listermint

freefoam do Anthracite gutters and downpipes. 4 m lenghts. I think you can buy small amounts of them, phone them.

RAL7016.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭deandean

OP, I bought half-round grey cast aluminium gutters, downpipe and fittings from these guys about ten years ago. It's a beautiful product, but it wasn't cheap.
    http://www.oharagutters.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭dzilla

listermint wrote: »
    freefoam do Anthracite gutters and downpipes. 4 m lenghts. I think you can buy small amounts of them, phone them.

RAL7016.
    deandean wrote: »
    OP, I bought half-round grey cast aluminium gutters, downpipe and fittings from these guys about ten years ago. It's a beautiful product, but it wasn't cheap.
    http://www.oharagutters.ie/

thank you both, I have found a local window place that supplies freefoam to trade and public so will call into them at the weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement