Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Friday 23rd October

• 22-10-2020 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Don't normally bet on a school day ( bar the big festivals), but one that catches my attention is Rathbone (donc 2:40) 12/1. Has some nice form with Glen Shiel. Of his 8 runs this year, when money has come in (relatively speaking) he has finished 2,2,3,2. When he'sdrifted he's been nowhere. Horse knows!! Anyway think he worth a punt at 12/1 and will know my faith beforehand. If he comes into 8s or 6s should get a good run for my money. The opposite then time to tear up the docket.

Haha - 15 mins later and the drift starts!! That's my timing for ya.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

It looks boggy enough there in Doncaster.

I have gone for

2.40 Dazzling Dan , Dan Zan ( all the Dan's )
    3.15 Amazing Red , Opera gift
    3.50 Kaleidoscopic
    4.25 Miss Mulligan

I have backed Alan King's in the chase at Cheltenham and a small ew on his runner in the 3.00, Good Man Pat.

Kevin Stott has turned his nose up at a potential 6 in a row on Ben Lilly at Newbury, which is head scratching. He is instead heading to Nooooocastle for 6 rides which means he must fancy a few up there.

How many hands is Mossy Fen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

5.10 Eglish 15/2
    6.45 Jered maddox 13/2
    8.15 Royal admiral 16/1

Another in the mix for the Champion Chase.

Interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 976 ✭✭✭supremenovice

Getaway Trump is a bet at 5/2 against Fusil Raffles. Nicholls is in white hot form at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Another in the mix for the Champion Chase.

Interesting.

not a chance

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    not a chance

Has lots to find with Put the Kettle on and Fakir D'Oudaires , but lets see what turns up.

He is certainly no handicapper.

Advertisement