Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a new dehumidifier

Options
  • 14-10-2020 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Replacing a Meaco DD8L Zambesi which I was happy with, so was thinking of staying with Meaco. It'll be used primarly for drying clothes and reducing condensation.

But, so many dehumidifiers, so little time... Meaco alone have a dozen or so different models.

Anyone use a dehumidifier that they are happy with?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I have two -
    1. De-Longhi DNC-60 which I have had for over 10 years and is an excellent piece of kit and still going strong.
    2. A more recent unit - A Dimplex DXDH10N: a useless waste of money that seems to do nothing more then cycle the air through it.

If you can find some second hand examples of the DNC-60, then snap them up[ quick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Heighway61

dogmatix wrote: »
    I have two -
    1. De-Longhi DNC-60 which I have had for over 10 years and is an excellent piece of kit and still going strong.
    2. A more recent unit - A Dimplex DXDH10N: a useless waste of money that seems to do nothing more then cycle the air through it.

If you can find some second hand examples of the DNC-60, then snap them up[ quick.
    Thanks. Will check out the De-Longhi. If it's as good as their coffee machines it'll do for me!

Advertisement