Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nilfisk Hoover

Options
  • 10-10-2020 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Anyone know a shop selling Nilfisk hoovers? Can't find them in the usual suspects. Last one was a Nilfisk and never let me down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭440Hertz

They used to be great, but I'm not so sure anymore. We got a Nilfisk coupé or something (small one) for an elderly relative, based on decades of experience with an old Nilfisk that was just indestructible and it was really rubbishy in comparison. I was not impressed.

If you're looking for a decent vacuum cleaner these days, buy a Miele.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Power City always had a selection of Nilfix hoovers. Can't swear that they still do though

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

[mod] No link dumping [/mod]

It looks like they’re changing distributors here

http://www.kal.ie/news/nilfisk-joins-kal

Could explain why they’re out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

henry are much better

• Advertisement

Just get yourself a bagged Miele. They’re impossible to beat.
    We’ve one from 1994 for upstairs and a newer one downstairs. All the filters are still fully available. The tubes and brushes still fit all models.

Absolutely fantastic machine. Gets very regular use and hasn’t given one once of trouble in 26 years ! Even the cord rewind works flawlessly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Have to agree with 440Hertz, I have a bagged Miele vacuum cleaner for years and it's still as good as new.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 hightower1969

They are available in Power City

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

The newer Nilfisk aren't a patch on the older ones. I recently replaced our Nilfisk Family with the Miele C3 and its an excellent vac. The sales folk in store said that the Nilfisk are nowhere near as reliable as they once were and advised to go with either a Henry or Miele.

Advertisement