Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supernatural Werewolf - Starts 18/10/20

Options
13»

Comments

Your badgering worked. I is in!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Badgering, moi? :P

1. fixXxer
    2. beakerjoe
    3. Barney92
    4. duffman13
    5. SnowyMay
    6. khalessi
    7. tusk
    8. JohnGreenFan
    9. JP Liz V1
    10. tritium
    11. kitten_k
    12. Reberetta (provisional)
    13. Guffy
    14. Green&Red
    15. Little Miss Fairy
    16. MrsFlushdraw
    17. Whiplashy
    18. Hello 2D Person Below
    19. y0ssar1an22
    20. Strawberry Milkshake
    21. Drumpot

Subs:
    1. Rikand (from Tuesday afternoon)
    2. MacDanger

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I hope there is an SK. Would love to have a craic at being SK again

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I will give it another shot, whatever takes the focus off COVID and United.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »
    I will give it another shot, whatever takes the focus off COVID and United.

Yay

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Good to have you on board Drumpot, last call for sign ups now, the train leaves the station at 12pm.

Next stop...

8FDCQ4ex1H77B7P6nNTs9zo2llm85G-xtzkXDqCmFMcpbCaELxWpcjgrnQaySdo8_tZzqYMLWdQ554PThs47wdIF_1bGp6vPFxofURQ

Ok that's yer lot, sign ups are Closed

OP will likely be up sometime later today and roles out by tomorrow morning at the latest.

And when we start...

crowley-torture-supernatural.gif

:D

Anyone that needs account privileges removed from the WW Forum give Baggly, QB or sullivlo a holler too. They'll be more than happy to oblige :D

Necro wrote: »

Anyone that needs account privileges removed from the WW Forum give Baggly, QB or sullivlo a holler too. They'll be more than happy to oblige :D

•/

Game Thread now up.

No posting, PMs will be sent out today at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 10,723 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Necro wrote: »
    I'm not playing, wouldn't have the time sadly, but I often have a little curious nose. Just wanted to say the storyline and set up sounds amazing, even if I barely understand it! You gamemods do a great job (every game, not just this one), I can't wait until real life lets me join in :)

• Advertisement

giphy.gif

If a kindly forum mod can lock this now, PMs have been distributed.

Cheers for the kind words EN :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement