Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archaeology youtubers

Options
  • 28-09-2020 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations? Been following a guy who's channel is called Si Finds Thames mudlark. He goes out on hovercrafts around Thames and finds all sorts. Very entertaining and informational.

Just looking for more that do the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gracie8bb

Hello ! I know this post is ages old but I was looking for recommendations for places to mudlark/bottle dig etc

anyway if you still want recommendations, Nicola white, kit and caboodlers, dirty secrets of Scotland, I also tend to look up American bottle dump diggers. They get good stuff but with the abode I like the round up they do at the end.

have y out ventured out yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Yoshitsune

There's t'The Historians Craft'. A channel that goes into detail in some historical events backup with archelogical findings. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/@TheFallofRome

• Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Stefan Milo and World of Antiquity are good. There’s a channel called potholer54, he’s not really into archaeology but he has a couple good videos on a certain netflix show that operates under the guise of archaeology.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Be hard not to find them but in case anyone missed them Time Team has been back with 3 proper digs on youtube

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement