Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEG B2 help / hints & tips / grinds info please

Options
  • 21-07-2020 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi I’m enrolled to sit the TEG B2 (to get irish to go teaching) and looking for a grinds teacher in the clare / limerick area. Does anyone know of any relevant courses? I’ve completed one with gael chultur but can’t find specific relative courses or teachers that could guide me? I’d appreciate any advise or assistance, thanks a mill..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rudi1801

angelic123 wrote: »
    Hi I’m enrolled to sit the TEG B2 (to get irish to go teaching) and looking for a grinds teacher in the clare / limerick area. Does anyone know of any relevant courses? I’ve completed one with gael chultur but can’t find specific relative courses or teachers that could guide me? I’d appreciate any advise or assistance, thanks a mill..

Hi
    Did you have any luck with this? I am also looking for guidence on this? There doesn't seem to be much info out there :/

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭angelic123

Rudi1801 wrote: »
    Hi
    Did you have any luck with this? I am also looking for guidence on this? There doesn't seem to be much info out there :/

Thanks

Hi
    Unfortunately no as the TEG is not syllabus based and is about proficiency in the language there isn’t any course or tutor qualified to teach it as such. I Met someone who attended a gaelscoil, did a degree in Irish in college and barely scraped it so I’ve cut my losses and decided not to pursue this course as it is attainable for me with the timeline I have.

Advertisement