Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove HKC wireless sensor.

Options
  • 26-10-2020 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Advice please , HKC wireless sensor on parents window that was removed , the window was blocked up so not going to be in use. Ive sat the sensor on the mantelpiece in upright position to allow alarm to be set.
    Can I just remove the battery or do I need to get engineer code to remove it from system thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭altor

new2tri19 wrote: »
    Advice please , HKC wireless sensor on parents window that was removed , the window was blocked up so not going to be in use. Ive sat the sensor on the mantelpiece in upright position to allow alarm to be set.
    Can I just remove the battery or do I need to get engineer code to remove it from system thanks .

To Remove a wire free device you would need engineer access to the alarm system.

Advertisement