Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skretting pellets?

Options
  • 28-02-2021 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Would anyone know of anywhere stocking Skretting pellets available for sale to the general public? As far as I'm aware there is still a plant somewhere in the west manufacturing for Skretting but I believe you need to have an aquaculture license to order from them so I'm looking for a shop/distributor who can sell to the public in smaller quantities.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭fiacha

Is this what you are after ?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Decoy2

A good start but there's no info on which pellet that is and the price is a bit steep. I can order any Skretting or Coppens pellet I want and have it delivered to my NI office for ~€50/25kg, the only inconvenience is waiting a couple of days for one of the lads to call down to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭Bogwoppit

There’s no skretting fish feed factory in Ireland, hasn’t been one for a long time.

Advertisement