Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PM response waiting times ?

• 24-01-2019 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

What is your response time for PM's

Chat page cant help, told to ring, been trying for days... I rang this morning 1 minute past 8, 30minute que... like seriously what the fu....

So anyway Ive a PM sent since 2pm on the 22nd, no reply or acknowledgement ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

DEMD wrote: »

Chat page cant help, told to ring, been trying for days... I rang this morning 1 minute past 8, 30minute que... like seriously what the fu....

Hi DEMD, 

Unsolicited PM's are not responded to here due to the high volume of PM's that we receive. 

If you wish you can send the PM to me and I will assist you if I can. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DEMD

Done...

...and whatever, between the lot you supporting this forum, your only posting an average of 3-4 posts per day.. does that mean your only responding to 3-4 request for permission to PM you a day.

Done...

...and whatever, between the lot you supporting this forum, your only posting an average of 3-4 posts per day.. does that mean your only responding to 3-4 request for permission to PM you a day.
    Hi DEMD, 

I have responded to your PM. 

I will be in contact shortly about the plan that you're on once I get an update

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DEMD

Done...

Hi DEMD, 

Grainne
    Okay and please also find out the date I can move away from eir, not the upgrade date or if that's the same please let me know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi DEMD, 

Unsolicited PM's are not responded to here due to the high volume of PM's that we receive. 

If you wish you can send the PM to me and I will assist you if I can. 

Grainne
    Grainne, I sent a PM to Tracery, which wasnt unsolicited, and got no response.  So the PM's are not being answered, and the phone calls to 1901 are not either.  The only reason I have not jumped providers yet is because I want to find out whats going on with my original number.

• Advertisement

Done...

Hi DEMD, 

Grainne
    Okay and please also find out the date I can move away from eir, not the upgrade date or if that's the same please let me know?
    Hi DEMD, 

I have advised of that in PM's

Grainne

Advertisement