Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

07-01-2020, 19:59   #1
Smiley77

<snip> Limerick

Hi All,

I am currently trying to build up the courage to make an appointment with a dental practice. I will need a lot of work carried out as I have a serious phobia of dentists therefore my teeth are not in the best condition but I have decided that 2020 will be the year to try and get them sorted.. Reading online reviews and <snip> in Limerick keep popping up, does anyone have first hand experience of attending this dental clinic?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by helimachoptor; 09-01-2020 at 13:19.
Advertisement
07-01-2020, 21:27   #2
owlbethere

I don't have any experience of 3dental in Limerick but well done at biting the bullet and going to the dentist.

I'm the same way. I avoided the dentist for years. For over a decade. For a few different reasons. I hate 'the dentist' not the person or the profession but the work and the chair. Money issues too. I'm about a year attending my dentist. I went to the dentist last year for the first time in years. I first went with a problem and then I went back for a cleaning, and shock horror, I've kept up with the 6 month cleanings. I now face some new issues. It's gets easier with time.

Last edited by owlbethere; 07-01-2020 at 21:30.
07-01-2020, 22:22   #3
fitzgeme
Hosted Moderator

Get a recommendation from a person you know. Any clinic can spend money on ads and SEO to build instant reputation online, only a solid clinic will get real word recommendations.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion